Click Here!

Chocolate to the rescue!

ZombieDuke

I've known about the heart benefits for a long time.

The thing is, the health benefits come from the actual cocoa itself. The closest we can get to it on the market is dark chocolate, but the health benefits become drastically reduced at this point. Both dark chocolate and the cocoa we buy on the market happen to be cocoa beans that have been processed to hell, so the amount of polyphenols present is negligent.

The only truth we can take out of this study is that dark chocolate is the least harmful of the three. Even then, chocolate doesn't cure anything and can harm you if you overindulge.

This is coming from a chocoholic.

• 2 months later...
Guest orleans

I bet Rowling knew about that smile.gif She did lots of researches concerning different subjects and I would be very surprised if she didn't research this one....

I really don't like dark chocolate smile.gif by the way.... and I don't like cocoa either.... but it'S good to know that chocolate is better than it is said in general biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

I LOVE CHOCOLATE! EVERYONE STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T MOVE! HAND ME ALL OF YOUR CHOCOLATE AND NOBODY GETS HURT! XP

Hmmm.... Hand over the cadbury eggs and no one gets hurt.... Actually, I come from a long line of chocoholics, but I'm not one myself. I get a craving for it now and then, but I can't eat a lot in one sitting. A hershey bar usually lasts me like three days. Is it just me or does chocolate make anyone else thirsty? Cadbury is definitely my favorite brand though. I can't get enough of those creme eggs.

Hmmm.... Hand over the cadbury eggs and no one gets hurt.... Actually, I come from a long line of chocoholics, but I'm not one myself. I get a craving for it now and then, but I can't eat a lot in one sitting. A hershey bar usually lasts me like three days. Is it just me or does chocolate make anyone else thirsty? Cadbury is definitely my favorite brand though. I can't get enough of those creme eggs.
Cadbury is awesome! Yeah, actually eating sweets will make anyone thirsty. I prefer drinking water when it comes to eating chocolate. And ironically, I just finished watching the original 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' XP; after watching that... GAWD do I want some fudge and sweets and... :(

Hello everyone... my names is Lost Soul and I'm a chocoholic XD;

the best thing in the world (speaking from the point of view of a girl that's going through a severe period right now) is cadbury eggs with a tall glass of cold milk. I have hypothyroidism and eating chocolate only makes me feel better for a few minutes, then I crash hard. Thankfully, my cousin is currently in town and bought me twenty cadbury eggs. :w00t: I love him, I really do. :wub: Of course, since I live at an all girls college, our cycles are synched, so I can't let anyone else know about the vast quantity of chocolate in my room. Bloody vultures. :huh::(

Of course, since I live at an all girls college, our cycles are synched, so I can't let anyone else know about the vast quantity of chocolate in my room. Bloody vultures. :huh::(

:w00t: Hide your cadbury chocolates in a safe! XD Or I might get to them sense I know you have them! X3

I just finished watching the original 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' XP; after watching that... GAWD do I want some fudge and sweets and... :devil:

Hello everyone... my names is Lost Soul and I'm a chocoholic XD;

Hello everyone... my name is Solaris and I'm a chocoholic and proud of it!

Now I wish mom would let me have chocolate in the house but that would be like gone within a few days.

Beth

Hello everyone... my name is Solaris and I'm a chocoholic and proud of it!

Now I wish mom would let me have chocolate in the house but that would be like gone within a few days.

Beth

Hello Solaris~! X3 It's ok, this Chocoholics anonymous is happy that you are here. Yes, you shouldn't be ashamed, great that you are proud of it! :devil: