Click Here!

I need some help (can't find it in FAQ)

How do I change it so that people do not need to be logged in to leave a review on my stories? I have only gotten feedback from one person so far and I've been hoping to get more thoughts from other people as well, and I know that it is harder to get reviews if people who review my stories have to be logged in.

I cannot find any settings anywhere to change this, but I have noticed other stories can be reviewed by non-members, so I thought maybe it is a setting ... somewhere on here, lol. I have tried going to the 'edit details' section, and looked everywhere in the user control panel, and the only things I can find that has to do with reviews is deleting them. :C I also looked through the FAQ and I can only find things like 'how to read / delete reviews'.

I don't know if it has to do with the rating, cause the story I have posted is Adult++ .

Or maybe when I registered I stupidly selected something that disallowed non-members from leaving reviews? D:

If anyone can help me or explain why it cannot be changed, that would just be so awesome! Please and thank you! : )

This is one of the archive features that is temporarily unavailable. As we roll out the new archive code, it should return, as I understand it. If it had been enabled before the code rollout began, it remains active, but newer members won't have that option available yet. Bear with us!

Ah, thank you! Very swift with your answering, and I appreciate that very much.

I can't wait until it's back up, but alas, patience I must have!

Good luck with your rewrite, it looks like it is coming along very nicely.

• 1 month later...

@Guest_DisturbingYouDreams: Sorry, but the anonymous reviews are still disabled. Keep an eye on our Site News postings, both in the archive and here in the forums, since that's where we'll announce future code rollouts and hopefully what they'll entail.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.