Click Here!

Anyone need a beta?

InvaderLindana

Hello! I am currently available to be a beta if anyone needs one. I have been writing fanfiction for three years now and I feel it's time I did more in the fanfiction community. I have always done exceptionally well in spelling and grammar and I would like the opportunity to use my skills.

I am willing to beta anything except incest, extreme violence/gore, or strange fetishes such as urine/menstral blood play or scat. Sorry but I have my limits. I realize this may be a disadvantage for me but I'm not going to change my mind just for the sake of getting to beta a story.

What fandoms I am into:

Cartoons-Phineas and Ferb, Invader Zim (not so much anymore but I will still beta a fanfic), Spongebob Squarepants, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, American Dad, Family Guy

Animes-Hetalia: Axis Powers, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Comics-Homestuck (Web comic)

Other-Vocaloid

I don't particulary care what pairing the story has as long as it's not incest. Even if it's a non-incest pairing I don't support, I will still beta it.

For more information, visit my DeviantArt profile: http://invaderlindana.deviantart.com (read my latest journal)

OR

You may also message me for my email address.

How long it will take to edit depends on my college/work schedule. I will let anyone whom is recieving services from me know about any scheduling changes or conflicts provided I have their contact information (at least an email).

Thank you and have a nice day :)

I could certainly use a beta for my story Ashes and Ice.

It's my first bit of fiction posted online, though I've written in the past, and I'm only slightly comfortable with my writing skills. The first chapter is up already, and the second is in the works; This is going to likely be a multi-book work, as I have a lot (A LOT) of backstory, research, and time invested in the story.

The first chapter is short; Basically a test to see how people like my writing style and if it catches anyone's attention. At the very least, feedback is appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.