Click Here!

Naruto sub rapefic

Guest summers

Guest summers

As there have been less strait Naruto lemons being posted I find myself digging to find old fics LOL.

I first saw this story on Fanfiction.net years ago, but author might have posted it hear under a different name.

I no longer remember the name of author or story. So this is a tough one, but there are not alot of stories like it. I am sure there are not like it.

I think it started out the usual way, with Naruto getting beat up or running from villagers when Anko, Kurenai or some older female finds him, maybe in an alley and bring back to their apartment. Then they use him as a sex toy and rape him, eventually letting their friends and other woman have their way with him one after another. It wasn't the sarcastic rape either, you know like in other stories where its commented that woman "practically rapes him", but really just being proactive and Naruto is having the time of his life. In this story Naruto was crying,begging and scream/moaning and stuff since this was when he was younger. Later on Naruto kinda gets used to it, and she gives him a bit of training cause she wants him to be a strong partner.

Yep I am into Femdom Naruto fics.

There was not much story, it was PWP smuttfic. Because of that I think it kept being taken down at FF.net and I remember reading the author page or notes at start of chapters that he was determined to keep his story up and that he would try posting it on a different name and such.

Even if nobody has the story I would like to at least find out the author name or title? any clue to finding this story post it. Please and thanks in advanced.

and does FF have a request search story page?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.