Click Here!

Looking for an original slash story, "Prison Bitch"

Guest Duosgemini

Guest Duosgemini

Hey All!

I'm trying to find a story I read a while ago. It was an original story and I can't remember if I read it here or on fictionpress.com, but here goes! It was about a young man (I think his name was Aidan) that was wrongfully accused and sent to prison. He ended up in a cell with a man (I think his name was Travis) and ended up being his bitch to gain protection. Aidan ends up getting a retrial and he leaves, but he and Travis care for each other in the end. I know there was a sequel that I don't remember the title to about Travis coming to visit Aidan after he gets out of prison. If anyone could direct me to this original work of fiction, I would be very appreciative! :yahoo:

It's only posted on Fictionpress, not here. Here's the link: http://www.fictionpr.../1/Prison_Bitch Also, the sequel is called Just Bitch? (http://www.fictionpr...41/1/Just_Bitch). However it hasn't been updated in a couple years now. I love those stories, and Andro234's other story, High School Sucks, which seems to have been left unfinished, too.

Guest Guest

That's the one! Thank you so much! I'm sad to see that nothings been updated, but thank you for finding it. I've read her other story and I thought it was great too.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I just discovered Prison Bitch & Just Bitch on FictionPress.com & totally love the characters Aiden & Travis. It hasn't been updated since 2010. But, hope author Andro234 will return to writing it. It's a chilly-cool story that every1 should check-out ;p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.