Click Here!

Sess/Kag on A Single Spark

Guest Goddess of war Athena

Guest Goddess of war Athena

This story is on ASS or A Single Spark which is now apart of Doukuga. I can't remember the name or author and I have been looking for it for I think about five months now. The author has at least two stories and both have the same oc's.

The story I am specifically looking for is about Kagome having gone into heat and Sesshomaru's demon picked her up and took her to his castle and accidentally mated her turning her into an inu demoness. She winds up pregnant with the western heir and the only one who knows is Rin. Sesshomaru does not want her as his mate and ignores her if she is near him and in the end Kagome to make it easier on Sesshomaru avoids him. She ends up hearing a conversation between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru about how to deal with Naraku in which Sesshomaru states he does not want her and Inuyasha says he would have her if he could but she was mated already. In the end Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Kouga make a plan that Kagome would face Naraku herself, and in the end she would purify herself of her demon and child and all the demons in the vicinity, and Sango and Miroku would then drag her through the well and seal it.

She ends up taking up residence with Kouga, who hires two elves to be her guards. The elves are twins, Hiro and Yuki. Hiro the dark haired and Yuki the light haired. In the end in payment for protecting her Yuki impregnates her and she gives birth to twins herself? I'm not too sure on that point. However in the end Sesshomaru makes a wish on the jewel to send him back to the past to stop it from happening and to fix his relationship with Kagome.

Wiccan from Dokuga says she thinks this is the one you want... http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2168/1?author=1600 if not, say something and will see what can be found.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.