Click Here!

Looking for 2 Inuyasha/Kagome stories

Guest Pellypelly

Guest Pellypelly

There are two I/K stories that I have been trying to find forever but can't.

The first story is Kagome leaves Inuyasha in the past because their relationship won't work. She tries to move on with her life and works at a psychiatrist office I think. There she sees a patients file and he says he was having dreams about a past life. Kagome gets to know him and I think he either works or lives at a dojo. His life is kind of a mess she ends up sleeping with him and has a sort of relationship with him. At the end of the story she decides to go back through the well and try to work things out with Inuyasha.

Story number two I can't remember much details but, Kagome is back in the future I think Inuyasha sent her back. She runs into him and he tries to win her back but, she doesn't really want anything to do with him. Sesshomaru is also in the story he and Inuyasha get along somewhat. After awhile Kagome warms up to Inuyasha again and they go on a few dates and they sleep together. Kagome finds out shes pregnant, the last chapter I read Sesshomaru is in a motorcycle accident and dies.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.