Click Here!

Guest Tellnoone_Noonetells

Ok, ever since they update that happened I have been unable to log in and access my posts.

I made sure more then once that emails from the site were not sent to the spam file or junk mail box. I have tried resetting my password to see if that could fix it and nothing.

Is there anyway to fix this???

Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to login? If so, please copy/paste the message to the thread.

Also, what e-mail are you trying to use? The one listed on your archive profile (http://original.adul...p?no=1296796474) is not the one that we have on file for you - you originally registered with a different e-mail.

Edit: I did check, and your duplicate account was already processed.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Well it doesn't say "error" but its basically an error message. It tells me I'm not registered. Which after how long I have been on here I am.... And that right there is not possible. I only have one email address that I have ever used on here. The same one that I have had since I was a minor so if another email address is listed then something is even more wrong then I thought.

So I had 2 accounts somehow?? Since it is being processed dose that mean I will be able to get it back then?

Having two accounts made it so you could do nothing at all. Not activate, not reset your password, nada.

Your next step, now that that is taken care of, is to clear your cache and cookies, and if you use Firefox, you also need to clear your active logins; close your browser and restart it.

Follow the directions given at this link carefully. That should get you going.

Sorry but I hit another snag!

My password was not 8 or more letters long so I was trying to reset it like the directions said but it will only tell me

"The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support." Was I registered 3 times or something?

Yes that is the link I was using. And I don't care who sees it at this point, so I'm just going to type it out to make sure it is right. It's the brokenfreak777 one correct? No other email should have even been used for this account so it has to be this one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.