Click Here!

Yugioh Fanfic "Viking Kings"

Guest TonksArt

Guest TonksArt

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone will remember this fanfiction, because it read this well over 5+ years ago, if I remember right, it was about closer to 10 years ago.

I think I remember it being called Viking Kings, but I'm not 100% sure that was the name since I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was here on Adult Fanfiction.net that I read it (it was back when fanfiction.net got rid of there Mature rating and Adult Fanfiction.net was made to counter that... -_- very long time ago)

It started out with Little Yugi, Ryou, and Malik living in a Village in England. They had been out gathering berries I believe, but while they had been out, the Vikings had attacking there village. The main two Vikings attacking them where Bakura and Marik. (Yami wasn't there) Yugi, Ryou, and Malik try and flee, but they get caught. (oh yeah, Yami, Bakura, and Marik in the story are brothers)

Seto and Joey are already together. (my favorite scene is when Seto and Joey are getting it on, Yami knows it and Yugi is with him, Yami barges in and "scares the seed right out of him" (seto)

Bakura ends up taking Ryou, Marik takes Malik, and Yugi is giving to Yami as a gift (which he really doesn't want)

Through-out the story Yami falls in love with Yugi (ends up giving him a little baby white deer he names Beowulf) Yami finds out that he has a son (when they get back to there castle) that he has with Te'a (she's already run off at the point to marry someone else) Yugi and Yami raise him as if they where his mother and father. Malik finds out that Marik has has a TON of children with lots of female servants in the castle (which leads to Malik getting made, and Marik losing his cool and beating Malik up) Bakura is mean to Ryou even through he loves him, and fights his feelings. (Marik also has a HUGE stallion that is his pride and joy... can't remember the name of his horse though)

Later on there is the Viking Games that are held, and Te'a shows up there wanting to get her's and Yami's son back (because her new husband can't have children and they need a heir) But Yami and Yugi wont let her see him (and for good reason) Te'a's husbands only sister ends up getting raped by one of her husbands brothers while he was VERY drunk, but the sister blames the rape on either Bakura or Marik (I can't remember which one of them it was blamed on) making Te'a's in-laws want blood.

Close to where I stopped reading it, (because he wasn't updated in forever) was Te'a and her husband end up kidnapping the son, which makes Yami so mad he hits yugi, which make there relationship very rocky because Yugi doesn't trust Yami anymore.

>< If anyone can remember this fanfiction or know where it is, please tell me, I've been wanting to read this story again for forever, but never been able to find it (and I can always end up finding what I'm looking for on the internet) thanks for your time guys, really hope I can find this somewhere, it was SUCH a good story!

• 10 months later...

I remembered reading this story as well...eons ago. A quick search here on AFF, using "Viking" as the keyword in the summary, brought it up immediately. It's called "The Viking Brothers" by ChibiMisu.

Here's the link: http://ygo.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=18000

'tis been awhile since you posted this, so hopefully you found it faster than my reply here!

~sglily

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.