Click Here!

pureblood tradition and a total bottom whore Harry for everyone

Guest leenalee-witch1

Guest leenalee-witch1

Hi I'm new.

I am a big fan of bottom, wanton and slutty Harry.

So this is the deal I propose.

I would like a fic based on a slutty Harry and Pureblood tradition (which means that incest is approved if you want ideas they are The Childrean of Atum by MeToo).

In this story, Harry is a pureblood son of James, Sirius and Remus (who is a pureblood and can bear children, he is the submissive in the relationship). Lily died when Harry was born and Voldemort isn't an evil madman with a snake face.

I want James to train Harry at a very young age of the sexual world because Harry is going to be the honorable slut of Voldemort.

Historical context:

Voldemort is the emperor of the Wizarding World. His mates are Prince Fenrir (still a werewolf) and Prince Severus and after Horable slut Harry.

Harry is like Remus a bearer;

Honorable slut is a title given to Harry like Prince but below. His functions are to provide a heir to each of his mates, to ease alliances with his body and to satisfy sexually everyone deem worthy by his mates.

Pureblood tradition:

Only Dominant can have sexual entercourse with submissive so I don't want to see Remus to have sex with Harry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I would like a fic based on a slutty Harry and Pureblood tradition (which means that incest is approved if you want ideas they are The Childrean of Atum by MeToo).

Just as a reminder, if anyone accepting the challenge bases their concepts off of MeToo's work, MeToo must give consent - otherwise, it is considered plagiarism.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.