Click Here!

Interbreeding of the BLOODS

kiix

Your vampire and lycan can interbreed? What's the result? If they can't, I don't see the use of neutering Vlad. It's not that his relationship with Claudia would be openly affirmed or even allowed because Vlad is a 'castrate'.

Q: Why is Vladimir neutered? (vastecomy not castration)

A: Well, it would be very satisfying for X. Technically is wife is cheating on him.

I have mentioned before that the different Blood nations have been known to interbreed but that it is usually not Vampire or Lycan. Not that they can't, they are usually at war with each other.

Vampire + human female = human but a vampire gene carrier

Vampire + human male = baby fang (sliding down the red scale/pink)

Vampire + Lycan female = lycan, never will be an alpha

Vampire + Lycan male = vampire (lowest of the pink range)

Lycan + human female = natural werewolf (can breed with other werewolves -- these were the families that Alarik and his cronies were wiping out.)

Lycan + human male = lycan, will never be an alpha

The fact that Vladimir got himself 'fixed' to to make sure that the legitimacy of Xavier's children will never be questioned. This leaves it up to Claudia if she wants more winglets through the same means.

I hope this helps!

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Yeah, it helps. Thank you!

BTW, I did not mean to make fun of Vlad and I'm aware of the difference between castration and vasectomy. Theoretically - if done well - it can be undone, so Vlad could have children after all. Surely the Nation, Bruce etc. will make fun of him and call him 'castrate' if rumor about him and Claudia go further.

For satisfying X: I don't think so. He loves Claudia in a brotherly way and as the mother of their children but I doubt he cares for Vlad's vasectomy. Anyone doubting the winglets to be his or to mistake a child of Vlad to be his would entirely be for bullying him (in a Britta-like way) and if the children are bullied to be bastards it wouldn't help telling them their mother's lover is neutered. It's the fact itself, that disturbs children; rarely possible siblings. Since they started to play normal family for them, they should care a hell of a lot, the kids don't find out anytime soon. It could be devastating for their confidence etc. All children want to believe in being seeded out of love rather than in a test-tube to save the lineage.

As a decision between Vlad and Claudia to prevent pregnancy, vasectomy is acceptable but not for anybody but themselves. Somehow Vlad doesn't strike me as the vasectomy-type.

I'm not that surprised they found consolation in each other but I still wonder what happens to them now. Vlad knew, Sex was alive and not gone by his own free will. If there are no sentimental confusions now, I doubt Sex was right with 'lycan-forever'.

Interbreeding of bloods. Can a manifested seer, like Lanseng, interbreed too? Would be funny if mediums were seer-descendants.

Interbreeding of bloods. Can a manifested seer, like Lanseng, interbreed too? Would be funny if mediums were seer-descendants.

I'd like to know an answer to this question too.

Not that Lanseng ever will interbreed as his all body and soul belongs to Hashmalliam. But if in distant hypothetical future Hashmalliam were a girl could she have babies with her seer?

an a manifested seer, like Lanseng, interbreed too? Would be funny if mediums were seer-descendants.

Ya guys know, if you keep asking questions, I'll never get the next chappie done. Oh, go ahead. it's fun.

That would be cool. Actually the offspring would be like uber-mediums. (I see dead people, and their pets! And by the way your cat has the winning lotto numbers.)

Lanseng will not be procreating. There will not be any male pregnancies, which is a strange but fascinating ideal. Oops, keep on target. Lanseng is for Hashmalliam which we have now discovered...or are getting to discover is Skell. I don't know if Az and Sex will be his wingmen or if he stands alone.

I was driving around and I thought, wow, I have the four horsemen of the apocalypse. You should check out wikipedia for more info. I can slot the brothers into spots. War Famine, pestilence and death

SEX

White; Victory; False peace; Carries a bow, wears a crown; Conquest;Antichrist

AZRAEL

Red; Blood spilled on the battlefield; Carries a sword; War, Destruction

SKELL

Black; Desolation Carries scales; Famine, Persecution; Injustice to the poor and scarcity of food

XAVIER

Pale; Paleness of skin in death, decay; Followed by Hades; Kills by war, hunger, plagues, etc.; Death

The colors represent the horses but it might work...eh. Just typing out loud.

devil.gif

You know, the whole Vlad/Claudia thing gave me mixed emotions. I was happy that the Brothers wouldn't have to worry about satisfying those two anymore - but I thought 'Lycans mate for life'. I would think Lycans would have more loyalty than that.

How can you trust an Alpha that cheats on his mate? Sure, it was accidental, but Sex did end up as his mate anyways.

I thought Lycans - especially Alphas - lived by the law of loyalty: loyalty to their packs, loyalty to their Alphas, loyalty to their mates.

So this kinda makes me doubt the Lycans.

SEX

White; Victory; False peace; Carries a bow, wears a crown; Conquest;Antichrist

AZRAEL

Red; Blood spilled on the battlefield; Carries a sword; War, Destruction

SKELL

Black; Desolation Carries scales; Famine, Persecution; Injustice to the poor and scarcity of food

XAVIER

Pale; Paleness of skin in death, decay; Followed by Hades; Kills by war, hunger, plagues, etc.; Death

Hmm, I don't really get how the colour applies to them. I understand the description, but not so much the colours. It doesn't work for their hair colours, or the colours they like to dress in, or... well... anything, really.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is so cool!!!!!!!!does that mean that they are like the 4 horseman of the Apocallips?

I am not the most religious person and I will admit that I haven't read the bible, but the horsemen are supposed to be vangards of change/death.

I was just typing out loud...

"but the horsemen are supposed to be vangards of change/death. "

exactly what A. Sex, S. X. is

death for the ones that hurt the inocentce

and change they chance the world into a better place, a saffer place for all. smile.gif

but what whould happen if , i said if so please don't kill me i know is not possibe,

a werewolf or lycan cought by the O.W is given a drug so he can't change back to be human

what whould be the result if he or she were to mate with a hellcat??? rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.