Click Here!

xander mpreg by 3 demons-main pairing xangel

Guest karisusa

Guest karisusa

I remember that xander was raped by three demons, the demons had a debt with wolfram and hart and were forced to rape xander or lose something, their honor I think. I know xander ended up pregnant by all 3 of the demons and all four of them eventually became friends sorta. I know that in the beginning it was saying how xander told buffy to stall and buffy ended up leaving to la, with an unconscious angel, while acaltha was open. I know that apperently a lot of sunnydale people got together like larry and andrew and willow, oz, and tara I think. I know that joyce was raped and they went to the la headquarters where they saw angel and buffy and then joyce died a couple of days later. Xander and faith were married I think and they had two children, a boy and a girl I think, and xander found out that faith betrayed them and was working with the hell demons. It turns out towards the middle/end xander is some sort of catalyst for good and evil and he has to choose a side and he ends up going back in time to tell buffy to kick angels butt and becomes pregnant by the same three demons again, this time by his choice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.