Click Here!

Missing reccomended readings/authors

Guest vanimi86

Guest vanimi86

I'm sure this is not a huge issue considering all the other problems you are dealing with during the new code change; but I thought I shoudl bring to your attention that the reccomended readings/favorite authors that were there previously seem to be missing. This may be due to new formatting and how reccomendations were previously posted to profiles or they just haven't transfered yet but in profiles (ex Shiereen) where I was looking at reccomended readings just yesterday, there are no longer any. And in profiles (ex. author: Jenner) where it says to "see my recs below" there are no longer any posted below and there are none in the new reccomended readings tab.

Like I said, this probably isn't really a big problems considering everything else you are dealing with, but after everything is settled perhaps you might have time to see is this is an easy fix or not.

It's how things display.

On the old profiles, there was no uniformity, so we couldn't transfer that data over to the new profile. You can still view (but not edit, it is now static) your old profile by going to any old profile link. Ex: original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=000111333 (Last set of numbers would be replaced by yours or the authors ID number) and see the rec readings listed there. But they will not transfer over to the profile located at members.adult-fanfiction.org

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.