Click Here!

Messed up paragraphs and missing reviews

Guest Liule

Hi there!

I haven't been online on AFF for about two days and when I come back I had to activate my account. Again. Nothing wrong with that, I understand that it's necessary to make sure all members are of legal age... however, there are a few issues I have with this new layout.

Firstly... where on earth have all my reviews gone!? I've found the stories, thank God, but no matter how much I search, I simply can't find my reviews! Where are they?

And second... this new change have seriously messed up all my paragraphs in my stories. And as in each and every single chapter that is. This change has turned great chapters with good paragraphing into walls of text that hurt your eyes from merely looking at it! Am I supposed to change all that myself (which for the record will never happen because I don't have the time) or will that change on it's own later on? O__o

I understand that you want to update the site and keep it fresh and so on but shouldn't you make sure that the changes that you're so eager to get don't hurt your members? I have 29 stories which add up to some 50 chapters, take or leave a few, and that's a lot of time and effort to put down into something you've already worked hard on. There are people here with a lot more work put up here than that and to expect us to fix all these problems ourselves when we haven't even caused them, is downright ludicrous!

I really hope you'll find a way to get it all back to what it was before.

Liule

Thank you for answering my question regarding the paragraphs. :) As I've understood it my chapters will return to normal in due time and that's all I need to know.

As for the reviews, that's not what I meant XD I'm aware of that reviews submitted by minors will disappear along with all other activity, which is the reason why I've lost a rather interesting chunk of my comments, and I'm not complaining. What I mean is, with the new layout that we've all been graced with... where can I find my reviews to begin with? Obviously they're there somewhere but for the life of me I can't find them.

Thank you for your time :)

The links were accessible from the profile - where it showed

Rated [Adult+] -:- Chapters [15] -:- Published [2009-05-04] -:- Updated [2012-01-10 07:33:18] -:- Edited [2012-01-10] -:- Hits [30489] -:- Reviews [323] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 159]

(That's from one of your stories ;) )

They're still there; don't worry, they haven't vanished.

You'll see them on the archive story listings. (Naruto archive)

That same story's reviews can be viewed here: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600101183

Unfortunately, a more detailed answer is a bit "above my paygrade" as they say :D So I'll have to leave that to the tech gurus.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.