Click Here!

This Is My Forest--Beta Needed

thestarvingartist

So, basically, I need someone who can go through the story to help me fix/find errors and for general editing, as well as making sure the story flows well. The story was started for giggles, and I want to make sure it's actually doing okay.

The main story that I need it for is This Is My Forest, known affectionately among my friends as the Collaboration That Never Ends. It will blend into two Side-stories, The Odd Couple and The Lord of Spring, and will probably trickle back into In Fair Verona, which is my original story.

This Is My Forest circles around, yes, a gay fantasy couple, a faun and a panther, who have to work together to fix a forest that is being overrun by a dark goddess, who seeks to make this realm her own. With the help of a human that's a bit special and a Phantom that live in a rundown Opera House, will they be able to find the forest and save the Lors of the Wood, or will they be too late?

The story includes, and is not limited to, a couple of non-consenual scenes, gay sex, the Seelie and Unseelie Courts, Archangels, necromancy, romance, angst, and all of the joys of the Capulets versus the Montagues.

The story is a collaboration of sorts. it began as a writing challenge between a writer-friend and myself, to take the same situation, start with the same characters and run with it. This one-shot is now over 100 pages long, and still going. It is based from The Golden Path by Caro Kellenberger and In Fair Verona and The Lord and Lady by me. In Fair Verona hasn't progressed past this stage, I was just starting when we started this collaboration six months ago...

You can email me at abomination.and.creator [at] gmail [dot] com, or PM me here, I guess. The more the merrier. And if you like how it goes, we can see about the others.

Edited by thestarvingartist

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.