Click Here!

All but one story is gone....

Guest Minerva Ann McGonagall

Guest Minerva Ann McGonagall

I have seen several other posts with this problem, but I didn't want to piggyback on their topics....

I had posted several stories (mostly in Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter [i think], and even in Original). Almost all of my stories are gone. And before you ask my age....I was born in 1974, so I have been over 18 for a LONG time...Heck, the one story left was published in the middle of the pack....it wasn't the newest or the oldest!

I actually joined the site on my 34th birthday (2008-09-25). My author name is Minerva Ann McGonagall (http://lotr.adultfan...rs.php?no=26326).

PLEASE help me.... :errm:

Minerva,

We actually have information that shows your birthday as 9-25-1990 which is why all the stories that were published before 2008 were removed. The one story that was left up was published in 2011 while the stories that were removed were from 2004 to 2008.

Your actual registration date was in October of 2004, however as our records indicate you were 14 at the time, your registration was reflected to show your 18th birthday. If you would like to provide us with a copy of a photo ID that has your birthday on it (all other information blacked out if you'd like) and a picture of you holding said photo ID, showing that you are indeed 34, then of course I will apologize for any mistake we have made. Until such point as that is provided, my original information stands.

You are welcome to contact me at any of the IM's listed in my profile or at the admin@adult-fanfiction.org address with further questions.

It's always an ego boost to be considered younger than you are, but 1990???? Really....? Where do you get your info? The only time I have ever shaved years off my age and I still claimed to be born in 1983....but I am getting reading to email you a copy of me/and a pic id....As I have the flu, please excuse not looking so great.....and I am older than 34 now....

once I provide this proof....will my stories/reviews be restored?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.