Click Here!

Review replies for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness

Danyealle

First, let me remind everyone that the first 25 chapters were written by the most talented Aya Macchiato from ff.net as the sequel to Harry Potter and the Descent Into Darkness so I have no idea what her thought process was or anything like that when it came to things. She had 25 chapters complete and one very short partical chapter for 26 where I will be picking it up.

Now, onto replies...

To Unneeded...

1.) I can't host the original story here as it's not mine. It's complete and the author of it is the only one that can post it here.

2.) Oh yes, I will be continuing it! I have the brief notes she had on what she had planned and my own wicked, twisted ideas of what's going to happen to work with, so more is coming!!

3.) I'm sorry, I can't give a link to the fic, that's not allowed. I've given where it's from and the name, best I can do for that!

Hey all- (This is Aya Macchiato from ffnet - different penname here)

I could probably try posting Descent into Darkness here on affnet, if that would make a difference.

- Danyealle - you say you can't link to the story on ffnet, but can you link to another affnet story? If so, I suppose I could try posting it here for that reason. I just never bothered because way back when I wrote the story, I recall trying to submit stuff here and deciding it was an enormous hassle. ^^;;

I also I'm not sure that it's grammatically 'clean' enough to make it past the rather grueling review process here, and I know i don't have the time to go back to a year old story and clean it up right now. But I suppose I could give it a try.

Guest Adalida

I would appreciate that very much if you decided to take that route. Thank you! I personally want to start seeing the writing of Danyealle,rather then a reposting that could easy be taking care of by your solution. Hopefully we will get to see that work sooner rather then later! Thank you so much for countinuing it. I love your work Aya Macchiato! And kudos to you Danyealle! :worship:

Guest Adalida

I think we all would appreciate that very much if you decided to take that route. Thank you!

Personally I want to start seeing the writing of Danyealle,rather then a reposting that could easy be taking care of by your solution. Hopefully we will get to see that work sooner rather then later!

Thank you so much for countinuing it. I love your work Aya Macchiato! And kudos to you Danyealle! :worship:

Oh yes, I can link to another AFF story! And, trust me, yours is clean enough! If not, I can do a beta run through it for you without a problem! And it won't be long before you start seeing my end of things, trust me!

Edited by Danyealle

And we're all linked in to your story in the text! I am so excited that you're posting here! I squee'd to the head admin. I NEVER squee either! :rofl:

Yup, the RTE makes things SO much easier to do! And thank you again! I've got the link in to that one on all the chapters!

she went and posted the original for us. I'm not sure if it was the original author but i hope so.

*sighs happily.

damn, while i love her writing style i just can't wait to see what you do with it.

oh, oh, i hope mio does indeed go dark. She could be so USEFUL there.

i haven't been this Squeee y and gushy over a story in quite a while.

She's the original author, trust me!

My end of it is coming soon, just going to take some time to get the rest up is all

LOL yes, my yahoo group got slammed but I appreciate it! Knocking the beta out as fast as I can so i can jump in with both feet and have some fun with it, well, evil fun, but fun nonetheless!

To Yocom1219: No, sorry, I don't have a mailing list. What I have is Twitter and my Yahoo group where i do notifications. That and FaceBook if you have me on it, most don't, trust me!

To She-who-waits-in-darkness and Tesgura: I'm working as fast as I can to get through the beta then I will start writing. My own beta, the amazing and stupendous Tenchi, is going to be helping me so I'm hoping it'll go faster and by next week I can start writing!

To qwerty: as soon as we finish with the beta and posting I WILL be writing! Already, so many EVIL plans...

I've read the discontinued story on ff.net. When you're reposting chapter 18, close to the beginning when they'er reviewing the steps to make the family tree, it refers to the Maternal line (mothers), but then mentions the Fraternal line, which is not the fathers line, but brothers. Paternal would be the fathers line. If you could correct that when you post... it's a small thing but annoys me.

I can't wait for you to reach beyond chap 25 and I can read the new portion of the story!

to Uneeded: there are 4 more chapters left after what I posted tonight then i'm onto what I'm going to do. For the other questions... when i get to the last of what she had done, I'm going to put an AN to explain what I'm up to with it. That'll answer that, partially anyway :D

To uneeded: LOL All I did in that chapter was beta, nothing more. That was all Aya-only 2 more to post then onto where I start in!

To Savannah: Yes, Aya did a wonderful job with that! More coming soon!

@ kyubidaughter, franga, bountyhuntermjs, Angel, Kevin- I've fixed that error so it should be compliant now. That's part of the problem in taking over something, you can't remember everything :rofl:

@kyubidaughter- Yes, it does. However, I think it's something that's going to work nicely in with what I have planned for in the future!

@Unneeded-still working through what the wonderful Aya did with her notes so not sure what's coming and what isn't yet beyond one thing in particular. So, just gotta keep an eye out!

@ bountyhuntermjs -Part of the issue with the 'rushed' feel is me trying to get a handle on taking something over as opposed to something you've wholly created and know where it's going. Give it a couple chapters and things will give more smooth as I work though that. And our favorite Potions Master... poor guy doesn't know what's going on right now LOL! He's so confused!

@ShadeOf-Thanks! I was too enthralled with this story to just allow it to slip off into the night so I had to make the offer to pick it up! Thankfully, the wonderful Aya allowed that! I can only hope I can do her magnificent story justice!

• 2 weeks later...

@Athenia-Glad you're enjoying it! More to come soon!

@ Reba-thanks for the tip

@Blink-thanks! Bella is going to be some fun!

@Mystra-there aren't many notes for me to work with so I'm not all that certain what I'm going to do with Sirius but he's coming soon, I promise!

@Alexa-Thanks!

@EvilGenius-thanks! I'll take the suggestion under advisement

@Vittani-My beta actually doesn't know HP at all, she's never read the books or seen the movies(she's game for anything so takes on whatever fandom I write in even if she doesn't know about it-gotta love someone willing to do that for you!). As this story is so long and complex, it's very hard to remember what when where in it, expecially, in her case, where you've only read it once(even for just a casual reader. It's slightly different if you write it yourself as you usually can remember certain things or have notes or outlines to work off of). I would adore a second beta to go over things for continuity errors but even finding a beta to do spelling/grammar is quite difficult. Nor am I willing to give up Tenchi for such things. If someone is willing to volunteer for that, I would be all for it. As it is, I'm going through the first version and taking notes on certain things to ensure I have at least a small idea of what went where(as well as loose ends I want to work with and other things that jump out at me). Anyone that wants to try to take it on can contact me through the forum here or various places listed on my profile.

@ILoveWyatt-Glad you're enjoying!

@ryuuta-glad you're enjoying!

@ivy raven-No offense taken and I hope you don't at this... I'm not going to try to adopt Aya's style. To do that, I would throw off, completely what I do with more that just this story, it would affect the way I work with everything I'm in the middle of, something I seriously don't want. While the style is different, I hope you enjoy. There also comes in the factor that each of us percieve characters and situations differently (if we didn't, there wouldn't be such a variety of HP stories out there!) so I'm going with how i percieve such things as I can't get into Aya's head and work with how she did. Hope you're enjoying anyway!

@LeaniaSTL -glad you're enjoying!

@Raven-trust me, what you mention is going to come into play! It's one of the few things I've PMed Aya and asked her about. Just gotta give me time to get there is all!

@Hollzhatter -glad you're enjoying and thanks!

• 1 month later...

@Felawred- no, we don't have author's alerts here. But, on my authors page, i have my twitter account and yahoo group. I give update notices on those. Best I can do for you!

@Aelirenn- yeah, my brain is having issues with the name Evan, it keeps going with Lily's maiden name. I'm fixing those as fast as i can find them, Sorry about that!

@Michaelle- Sorry, I don't have a mailing list. You can sign up for Twitter or my Yahoo group. That's how I'm doing it

@Me- glad you're enjoying!

@Rosencrantz- thanks for pointing that out! My beta and I both missed it

@tattooedrory - yes, I focused on the ring because i have something HUGE planned for that in coming chapters. It was also a good jumping off point for me to get a 'feel' for the fic. You'll understand shortly, I promise! Glad you're enjoying it.

@yngoldfogee- Glad you like it. I hope I don't disappoint!

@LeaniaSTL - yes, tons of scheming! And lots more to come. Glad you're enjoying!

@Grinedel- LOL you're review gave me a good chuckle! Glad you like it!

@purrfus- glad to see you here. I hope you like what's to come!

@adoracorazon- yeah, i couldn't let something this good go without an ending if I could help it. Just thankfully Aya was gracious enough to allow me to pick it up!

@unneeded - back plan IS ominous with as bad as Dumbledore is in this story! Lots of twists coming, I promise!

@ryuuta- LOL yeah, poor Snape. He has so much on his plate LMAO. He doesn't need those kinds of unsettling thoughts, does he? LMAO! Voldemort is up to something, I promise! Just gotta wait and see!

@ILoveWyatt- Glad you like it! Hope you enjoy what is to come soon!

I know I don't always get to answers quickly, as I'm usually fairly busy, but I get to your comments and questions as fast as I can, I promise!

• 1 month later...

@Skull Bearer- glad you're enjoying! Just posted the new update today!

@Mawwe- obviously not or it would have a complete tag on it

@KainCrow- yeah, there are lots of possibilities for all of it, trust me! I've got some sneaky stuff coming in areas you mentioned so keep an eye out :D

@Reess1- thanks! Glad you're enjoying!

• 2 weeks later...

@Grinedel - Yes, Dumbledore is not a nice being in this one. Glad you're enjoying it! Sorry to disappoint, but no sex scene next chapter, sorry! I have some other things to stuff in before I can put some sex in. It'll come, just not right away.

@Reess1- Glad you're enjoying it!

@evilgenus - Thanks! Yes, we tend to lose sight that Harry, despite his maturity, is a teen with the normal problems he has. And he is taking on a lot right now, pulled in so many directions, so he's entitled to some stress and such to make him human.

@adoracorazon- Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the update!

@LeaniaSTL - All will be explained, I promise! Including how he managed it. Yes, Harry and Draco are getting closer. And, more to come soon, I promise!

@unneeded -In this story, since when is Dumbledore real subtle? LOL. He's backed into a corner so things are getting pushed in a way he normally wouldn't. Promise, more twists and surprises coming soon!

@RAVEN =Glad you enjoyed it!

• 3 weeks later...

@Hollzhatter -Glad your enjoying! Lots more to come!

@Darkserpentcat -I will take that into consideration but I make no promises. I already have a great many characters to work with and more to introduce so I'm not sure if i could even fit that in to try it. But i'll think on it.

@ILoveWyatt Glad you're enjoying!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.