Click Here!

Judge orders man to leave Irvine mosque alone

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae

Judge orders man to leave Irvine mosque alone

At the beginning, worshipers at the Islamic Center of Irvine said, they thought Craig Monteilh was just an overzealous convert when he criticized U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East. But when he started talking about jihad and dropped oblique references to violence, congregants contacted authorities.

Want to bet that this bozo was actually working for the government? dry.gif

The link trae provided leads directly to a subscription form. Typing in the URL manually does the same.

I decided to run a search on the home page and found a different URL leading to the same article that worked for me. Here it is:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/orange/l...ack=1&cset=true

If all else fails, type in Muslim Irvine in the search box. The first headline was the result I was looking for.

Thank you for the advice. Your link didn't work either but the search did. This whole thing has me wondering if he was truly scouting out an opportunity or trying to ferret out someone who was involved in terrorist activities to turn them in. Either way he was being extremely stupid about it.

There's two trolls in my family, but as long as they stay on their side of the planet and I stay on mine, we're fine.

It's actually kinda nice to see the American media cover something like this. It shows that the general Muslim community is sane and doesn't like fanatics any more than the rest of the world does.

If the rest of the major media took small steps like this, it would go a long way in diffusing whatever remaining tension over 9/11 remains. I have relatives living in L.A., and they say that it's still not that great there right now for Muslims.