Click Here!

looking for a Beta for Harry Potter fic

vampkestrel

• I am looking for someone who has a better grasp of English than my self since i often have silly mistakes like then vs. than, comma usage, and other type things I'm hopeless at. The fic is already written up to chapter 14 and I would love someone to look it over before i post, but I have posted the first to chapters.
  • It is a Harry Potter fanfiction with a romance between Severus Snape and an Original character
  • I am trying very hard for my OC to NOT be a Marysue, an the fic is rated nc-17 for sexual scenes. Though the sex scenes are fairly vanilla as far as these things go I just rate higher in case I might be wrong but generally the fic is pretty low rated pg-14 up until around chapter 12 where it has a sex scene for that chapter and the following one.
  • I wouldn't mind reading anything a beta has up but since i mostly need editing for grammar and not content (though I appreciate suggestions) I don't think it is absolutely necessary.

If interested in seeing what kind of a fic it is, it is listed under the title Polyjuiced in the Harry Potter archive. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.