Click Here!

hogwarts whore

Guest Grabthar

Guest Grabthar

im fairly sure this story was on this site, and im fairly sure it was called hogwarts whore. basically theres is a "hogwarts whore" and ginny weasley is the current one. her mother was one aswell. she sleeps with a lot of people, including ron whilst there on holiday in egypt, and she attends sex parties at the request of hogwarts students and at the last chapter i read was attending a slytherin sex party. thats all i got. would love to see if the story was ever finished, or if the author had any other stories online

thankies for findies

GrabtharRRRRRR

hey i think the story you are looking for is called 'the perversions of ginny weasley'. on AFF in threesomes/moresomes

she becomes the slut of hogwarts. it starts out with her as a child and seeing ppl having sex then joining in with a couple who are the sluts of hogwarts and when they graduate she becomes the new slut. there is a handbook for being the slut that tells her what she is required to do and the past sluts (her paretns are listed as previous sluts) and the last chapter is her having and orgy with the slytherins. there was nothing in there about ron in egypt though she does sleep with him in the story. hope this is the one you were looking for.

DB1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.