Guest blackfiredog

Guest blackfiredog

Hi!

I am looking for slash recommendations where Harry either:

1. Is a creature with one or more mates [may be one or all OMCs]

2. Is a human with two or more mates [may be one or all OMCs]

3.Goes to a different school for some reason or another

4. Is with an OMC

Or any combination from above. Though I am looking to get away from the Harry with Snape/Draco/Lucius/Voldemort/Riddle pairings, though they may be included with others just not all together.

Please and thank you! Any recommendation is appreciated.

BFG

links for the above for you:

Arcane Academy

With Sirius’ recent death, Harry’s summer has a hellish start. The Dursley’s abuse turns deadly, and Dumbledore does nothing to save him. Will he survive for another year of school, and will he even want to go back to Hogwarts at all? Anal, HJ, Language, M/M, OC, Violence, WIP

HP Canon Characters paired with Original Characters > Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [21] -:- Published [2009-08-16] -:- Updated [2011-11-02 21:17:22] -:- Edited [2011-11-02] -:- Hits [25660] -:- Reviews [163] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 202]

The Rise of the Drackens

Harry comes into a very surprising inheritance. He is a creature both rare and beautiful. Now he has dominant males trying to pin him to every available surface. What's a boy to do? Draco/Harry/Blaise. Adopted from Jayde Alyxandre. 3 , Anal, BDSM, D/s, Dom, DP, Exhib, Fet, Fingering, H/C, HJ, M/M, MPreg, Oral, Rim, Solo, Spank, Toys, Voy, WIP

Harry Potter > Threesomes/Moresomes

Rated [Adult+] -:- Chapters [33] -:- Published [2011-05-26] -:- Updated [2011-11-30 03:05:00] -:- Edited [2011-11-30] -:- Hits [122257] -:- Reviews [1007] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 908]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maukittykat

hi

i have a lot of favs in my account @ http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2367093/maukittykat. hav a look and c if ders any u lik.

my absolute fav is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5628436/1/Of_Princes_and_Fireflies

When Harry finally admits to Hermione that he's doing well in Slughorn's Potions Class because of the Prince's textbook, she mentions that the Prince might be a relation to the fourth year Hufflepuff of the same name. After tracking him down, Harry becomes obsessed with him rather than with Malfoy's secretive plans. AU of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.' SLASH. Nanowrimo project. BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS :)

or ive jst started reading this authors stories and they are amazin. i especially love her oc/hp stories.http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1168727/slayer_of_destiny

• 1 month later...
Guest blackfiredog

Once again, these are all awesome reads. Question is, are there any more out there? Once again, I have a huge interest in Harry pairing with an OMC. There has yet to be found something that bothers me in a fic, so any type of warning/rating is fine with me!

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.