Click Here!

Elizabeth Edwards VS. Ann Coulter

Guest Big Samurai

Guest Big Samurai

Article At MSN

Elizabeth Edwards: I'm making this call as a mother. I'm the mother of that boy who died. My children participate -- these young people behind you are the age of my children. You're asking them to participate in a dialogue that's based on hatefulness and ugliness instead of on the issues and I don't think that's serving them or this country very well.

I post this because I think everybody can appreciate Ann Coulter getting the metaphorical bloody nose. Ms. Edwards already has Cool Points with me, but she just stacked up a bunch more, IMO.

Guest Adara

Definitely. Mrs. Edwards handled herself with grace and courtesy, the backbone of what society SHOULD be. I'm glad that Ann was placed in this type of scenario. Hopefully people will understand that she's not really debating anything new, intolerence and snot-nosed views have been going on for quite sometime.

Guest Agaib

Sometimes I wonder if what Ann Coulter is doing comes off good for liberals. Despite the fact that she doesn't represent the entire conservative side of society (just a part of it), she really does make them come of like assholes.

You know why Ann Coulter is famous in the first place? She's a "hot blonde babe." I think if she looked like what I really look like, nobody would listen to her. Nobody would care.