Click Here!

NaruFEMSasu

Guest OhMySquee

Guest OhMySquee

The whole point of the fic, if I can remember, is sasuke going back in time to fix his broken bond with naruto but there is a catch. He has to go back as a girl. I remember the first chapter, somewhere, Sasuke wakes up and doesn't realize he's been turned into a girl yet or thrown back in time. He wakes up and smells someone cooking breakfast and he runs down the hall passing a mirror, sees himself as a girl and is like ":D It worked!" She runs downstairs all happy and finds her family in the kitchen, alive and well. She skips breakfast saying she has to get to the Academy and when she ignores her parents questions on why she is so happy, Mikoto says "its must be about a boy" or something like that. Everyone is genin again and all the boys in the class like sasuke and kiba and naruto kind of replace the roles of sakura and ino. The events are played in the same timeline as the manga and everyone is on the same genin team. sasuke kind of flirts with naruto, trying to become friends with him and get her on his good side, she always compliments him and says how strong he is. Last i remember, it wasnt completed. I would really like to here if anyone might have an idea on what the fic might be. :)

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.