Click Here!

Searching for an M/M original

Guest ilikecats

Guest ilikecats

Hi I'm looking for a story about a guy who was running away from his boss/person who wants him (I think they have a bet, his boss gives two years to "disappear" if his boss finds him then he gets to keep him). He is really outspoken and has a colorful personality. He's on a plane and this girl is trying to talk to him. They end up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend in the middle of their date his boss finds him and takes him away. Thank you :)!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Allanasha

I think I know the story your trying to find ... though for the life of me, I can't remember/find the title or author. However, if it is the story, I'm thinking of, you got a few points wrong. The guy isn't the main character's boss. They met at a restaurant when the main character was subbing for a friend, and the other guy kinda shoved his way into the main characters life.

Story starts with the main character on a plane, running from the guy, where he meets the girl. After the first chapter, we flash back a couple of years and learn just why the main character was running. .... I wish I could remember their names .... crap, now this is going to bug me ....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Jinx is an amazing story - and I wish it were continued too! It's written by a non-English native speaker, so there the grammar is awkward - but the characters, plot and flow are just so much fun! :-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.