Click Here!

Tsukihime fic - Garden of Thanatos

haruha_raharu

I'm usually not a fan of people pimping out their stories just for the hell of it, but I guess I don't feel guilty about this because (1) this subforum is dedicated to just that, (2) almost no one sees this section anyway, and (3) the Miscellaneous section of the anime section gets almost no views either.

Anyway, I recently posted up my 3rd story, Garden of Thanatos, based on Tsukihime, and specifically the Flower of Thanatos sidestory from Kagetsu Tohya. The following is the synopsis I posted, and should give you enough basic info:

[Tsukihime] A side story that plays on the Flower of Thanatos side story from Kagetsu Tohya. Shiki/Kohaku, Shiki/Hisui, Shiki/Kohaku/Hisui Bi,F/F,HJ,Inc,Language,M/F,M/F/F,Oral,SoloF,Yuri

I'd love to read some reviews on what people think.

I'd also appreciate it if people check out either of my first 2 stories, Interruption to a Bath and Snooping Around Pays Off, both of which are under the Love Hina section and feature Kanako.