Click Here!

Revamp of an old, original idea? - Co-Writer with Patience needed!

WhiteBirdAolen

Hello there,

I'm currently looking for a patient co-writer to revamp an old idea of mine, a story including my OC Naglfar Zeavir, a cursed dark elf and outcast amongst his own kind. The plot is there, but I just can't get myself to write about it again, and alone. Edit: I should mention that any fantasy species or even plain humans with exceptional skills are welcome, as long as they are OCs and well-developed!

To get an impression of my writing skills, please take a look at one of my submitted original stories before reading on! http://original.adul...hp?no=600104415

Well, so the plot would mainly revolve around rivalry, preferrably M/M (M/F is negotiable), and maybe still including some other kinks and stuff. Names of the world, continent and empires are to be discussed still!

The basic idea is that Naglfar, after a long journey throughout the whole country, is captured by one of the biggest empires at that time. It mostly happened because of an old rival, who then feels pity for the torn dark elf. Though, after how much that will settle in is an other question, as Naglfar isn't exactly an innocent puppy. He is an outcast amongst his own kind for a good reason, which he tries to keep secret most of the time. But still, it's inevitable that two old rebels such as him and your OC clash again, and maybe... maybe their relationship suddenly flips, at some point. Who knows?

I know, the plot is a bit shallow still (in my opinion), but we can work on it together. It would be great to find a co-writer in the next month(s)!

WhiteBirdAolen

Edited by WhiteBirdAolen

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I would also be willing to co-write, though I don't have a lot of time lately. But if you'd like - and Merula Aeolus is willing - we could always make this a three-way collaboration. My email is wolf.kin.flight@gmail.com if you're still looking and/or interested.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.