Click Here!

A Trade for Some fabulous Mpreg Recommendations

Guest Merula Aeolus

Guest Merula Aeolus

Hi I am Merula Aeolus,

I'm one of those late night owls, who enjoy reading sexy mpreg stories in secret. I am looking for recommendations in these categories - Final Fantasy7, Harry Potter, Naruto, and crossovers of those with various other animes and movies. I'm giving out a challenge for the month of October, the person who finds me the most sexy mpreg stories that meet my specifications I will write a multi-chaptered challenge of their creation as long as it doesn't involve things which are against my morals. On October 30th 2011, I am counting for the winner. You can also check out my work on fanfiction.net under the name Merula Aeolus. Please contact me thru private messages at fanfiction.net or just reply here.

Specifications

I'm partial to threesomes stories and more-some stories. I don't mind Double P. Stories, Bestiality stories (in HP only as long as its an animagi or werewolf), I like stories in which the submissive partner is always Cloud, Naruto or Harry. I don't mind unusual pairings. I'm uncomfortable with pedeo under 15. I like pretty boy stories and enjoy Out of Character stories more the in canon. I don't like crack stories or too much angst. I hate over dramatic stories, some action or intrigue would be preferable. And I hate one-shots. Character bashing is optional, but please note I really don't like Ginny, Sakura, and Tifa. I also enjoy a gradual build up to the relationship opposed to quick fuck and then "hey there's a baby on the way!" Unless it's non-con. I only read those if they are not suicidal or too damaged afterwards. Incest is no problem, I'll read it as long as it's not crack. Also I like intriguing new ideas, creativity of just unforgettable characters. Also please note I hate when the pregnant male becomes to submissive, or grows boobs (A women's sexual organs is fine).

Here you go!

- Merula Aeolus

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.