Click Here!

Creative Revenge

Guest Madapple

Guest Melody Fate

(I should have just edited this above, but I'm lazy)

We could change BRP's name, but include the same initials like "Betty Ronda Planter" or even just have her wander around wearing a shirt with the initials BRP on it and never have her say her name.

Guest lightgoddess

I've almost got my fic done. Has anyone else started? Also, if you've started, has your fic reached new heights of absurdity? I'm afraid mine is going to be the funniest snuff fic ever. blink.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
I've almost got my fic done. Has anyone else started? Also, if you've started, has your fic reached new heights of absurdity? I'm afraid mine is going to be the funniest snuff fic ever. blink.gif

I started mine! (probably won't be done for another week though TT__TT)

It's Firefly<3

I <3 Reavers!

I <3 Reavers!

ohmy.gif Reavers, OMG! I was wondering when you said Firefly how you were gonna work that. I totally forgot about them.

I've started one - not sure how long it'll be tho'.... I'm really bad at being mean so it may take a while.

Guest lightgoddess
I started mine! (probably won't be done for another week though TT__TT)

It's Firefly<3

I <3 Reavers!

I should be finished with mine tomorrow and then it goes to the beta. biggrin.gif

On a side note, Nympho, I <3 your sig. *drools*

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
ohmy.gif Reavers, OMG! I was wondering when you said Firefly how you were gonna work that. I totally forgot about them.

I've started one - not sure how long it'll be tho'.... I'm really bad at being mean so it may take a while.

The beauty of reavers are, if it comes to a point where for whatever reason I can't write a descriptive snuff scene, I really don't have to.

"Killed, raped, eaten and skinned. If we're lucky, in that order." Is pretty much enough where, if left to the imagination, it says all that needs to be said ^__^

Mine will be started, and hopefully finished soon. I was going to borrow some ideas from a friend of mine involving corkscrews.

Unfortunately, I somehow managed to turn of my laptops's screen. And the only way I can think to fix it is by reinstalling windows to get rid of the settings. Even parallel commanding it with my home tower didn't help.

• 1 month later...
Is anyone still working on writing something? I started something but then I got sidetracked with RL and my other writing commitments, not to mention the orgy....

Yeah, I got distracted too, lured away by the siren song of Alfay smut and deluged by new stories for the "Interludes" series. *sighs* Ah well. Revenge is only sweet until I get distracted by something shiny.

• 4 weeks later...

It was a bit over the top, but well written.

I like how ginny and hermie are Harry's bitches.

However, I very nearly started to hate Snape. You made him quite hate-able.

However, I very nearly started to hate Snape. You made him quite hate-able.

Oh, I know, me too!

I could just imagine the combination of his gentle caresses and his ice cold voice describing all the evil things he was going to do to her. *shivers*

Guest lightgoddess
Oh, I know, me too!

I could just imagine the combination of his gentle caresses and his ice cold voice describing all the evil things he was going to do to her. *shivers*

That's the best part about Snape! laugh.gif I like to think of him as being capable of being so cruel and yet, gentle. It also makes him kind of scary.