Click Here!

Unable to View Stories

Guest CruelHero

Guest CruelHero

Here is my problem: I am unable to view two of my stories. When I go to the main Author Panel page it says I have five published stories and I am still able to edit the two missing. However, if I go to my Profile page it only shows that I have three published stories and if I try to locate them in the section that they are published, they are missing as well.

I am wondering if I have done something wrong. I would like to fix my mistake if I have.

My account name is CruelHero. I am 24. The stories were posted at 21 and older. One of the stories is titled Love Is Cold and was posted under the Harry Potter sub-forum Slash-Male/Male > Harry/Snape. The other is titled Of Suicide and Other Troubles, formerly The Joys of Tylenol, and is posted under Harry Potter sub-forum Slash-Male/Male Harry/Draco.

Thank you for your time and help.

Both of the stories you list were hidden because they each contained an Author's Note as a chapter, with no additional story content. That is a violation of our Terms of Service and the associated Posting Guidelines.

You received an email on 9/27/11 for each story at the email account associated with your AFF account detailing this information.

Once you have removed the Author's Note chapter from each story, let us know and we can review the corrections and make the stories visible again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.