Click Here!

Looking for an old SessInu fic with some NarakuInu

Guest Zinc

Hi! I'm looking for a pretty old fic of the aforementioned pairings which I think I found in this website... I think it is set in feudal era but non-canon If I remember correctly, the plot went something like this:

Inuyasha's village has been burnt down by the Shinchinitai under Naraku's orders so as to kidnap Inuyasha who has been knocked out. When Inuyasha awakens and all, Naraku fed him some aphrodisiac potion (or someth) that made Inu thirsty and all... And naughtiness occurred. I'm not super sure of what happened but Inu is still Sess's brother and Naraku works for Sess. Naraku brands Inu as his and all, and even goes to the point of ensuring he stays in his human form through some weird procedure that involved tentacles naughtiness! Yeah, and the last chapter I recall reading was Jakotsu lustig after Inuyasha in the bathroom and was going to do him when Inu escapes out of some secret opening that Jakotsu came from by the garden(?). Then Inu meets Sess who sprung a surprise visit to check on Naraku but as Inu is in his human form, Sess doesn't realise his own kin and then Naraku comes to intervene and all.

Haha, I read it very long ago and I can't believe I still remember the plot! I think it made quite an impact on me ;) I do hope someone knows the name and author!!! It's been on my mind ever since I returned to this fandom!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.