Click Here!

Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke

Guest pssnangel4

Guest pssnangel4

Hi everyone, I've been searching for a certain fanfiction involving Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke.

Parings: Itachi/Naruto, Past Sasuke/Naruto, Marride Sasuke/Sakura

It starts with Naruto being in love with sasuke and might have possibly been in a relationship with him. They have sex, but sasuke finally puts and end to it, to revive his clan. He is getting married to sakura. Naruto is devastated, too heartbroken to wish to live anymore. He goes to the hokage mountain during the wedding and plans to jump off. But before he hits the ground Itachi saves him.

Fast forward, Naruto and Itachi are living together in a house far away from konoha. They are happy together, In love, married, and they have a son. Everything is perfect. But only for a moment, konoha Anbu have found them and are out side there home. Itachi takes his family to there bedroom, they have a hidden room under the floor. Itachi and Naruto place there child inside, Itachi tries to get Naruto inside too, but he doesn't want to leave itachi. Itachi goes out alone, But Naruto just can't stay. Naruto tells his son, to run find Uncle kisame and tell him what has happen. Naruto goes out to fight with his husband and they lose.

Fast forward some more and Naruto wakes in a prison cell and finds out Itachi is in the nest room over. The 5th Hokage Tsunade walks in and trying to interrogate Naruto. To find out what happen to Naruto, why he disappeared, that because of this he is now considered a missing nin, but most of all, why he is with Itachi. Wish her is also sasuke and his wife. Naruto has nothing but hate for them and refuses to say anything. That is in till Tsunade informs Naruto that they have his son. Immediately Naruto demands to see his son and to have both itachi and his son with him in exchange for some answers. Tsunade excepts and Naruto is reunited with his family, his son and itachi in his cell. Mean while Sasuke is full of so much anger see all this play out in front of him. His ex is with his brother, the very traitor who killed his clan. Naruto had a son and sakura has not yet be able to conceive a child. Full of anger sasuke walks out of the cell and yell for his wife to follow.

After the talk between Tsunade, Naruto and Itachi, Tsunade finally decided to free Naruto and his family for the prison, but they can not leave Konoha. They are given 1 of the many homes in the deserted Uchiha compound to stay in for the time being. They agree to her terms and leave the cell, walking toward there temporary home.

The story ended here for me. I was really interested in this story and I couldn't wait for the next updates, but then my computer died on me and I had no computer for 6 months. I finally got a new comp and I sadly lost all of the stories I finished loved an saved, stories I had bookmarked. I even lost all the poems, sorties and other stuff I had been working on. Not to mention all my music, and well EVERYTHING! Any who, I have been looking for this story for months now, hopping it would pop up again, I tried the search but I just can't find it. I can't remember the title or the author. Mostly cause I have a really bad memory and even if I had a decent 1/good 1, I have read maybe 200 stories in the Naruto section...and maybe 400 in other sections, and I'm in the middle of reading maybe 100 sorties right now. Yea, no chance in hell I am gonna remember. Anyway, enough of that. If anyone can remember this story at all and send me a link or at least the name and author, I would be so grateful. :3 :yahoo:

Thank you. :rofl:

P.s Can you believe it, all this info that I have on the story, that I remember, and I STILL couldn't find it? "@.@ :poke:

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.