Click Here!

Disclaimer difficulty

Guest littleblackduck

Guest littleblackduck

Hi,

My story "When Spidey Met Oracle" in the Comics Crossover section has been hidden because my disclaimer is wrong. I thought I had sufficiently corrected it, but I don't seem to understand how to best meet the requirements. It currently reads:

I don't own the Marvel and/or DC Universes. I make no profit from this work. This is a sequel to "When Spidey Met Batgirl". I think you should read that first, but that might just be my ego talking.

Can someone advise me as to how I should fix it?

Thanks in advance!

It's sufficient to say that the Spiderman universe and characters are owned by Marvel and the Oracle universe and characters are owned by DC, and that you make no profit from this fiction.

While I'm thinking of it, are you setting this in DC's Multiverse, or Marvel's? Depending on which world the crossover is based in, is where it needs to be posted to to begin with. If it's set in DC 'Verse, but DC/Marvel crossover, it can stay where it is. If it's set in Marvel 'Verse, it would be helpful if you re-added it to the xmen subdomain in the appropriate subcategory, and then let me know when you have. Then I can transfer rates, hits and reviews so that nothing is lost.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.