Click Here!

Looing for spike/Xander story

Guest Bgblackness

Guest Bgblackness

The story I am looking is spike/Xander pairing. In the story Xander and Anya are together, and early on Anya dies giving birth to their baby. Spike helps take care of the baby and starts to develop feelings for Xander. Eventually they sleep together and become a couple. One day they are at some party that has to do with xanders job, and theres this woman (xanders bosses wife i think )who keeps coming onto Xander pretty strong and won't take no for an answer. Spike gets mad and insults her and says that his hole is tighter than hers or some thing like that. Xander gets mad and goes away by himself. Spike becomes devasted and goes to their home to wait in front of the porch to wait for him to cOme home. Xander arrives just as the sun is starting to drives and pushes spike in the houseasking him why he stayed out and put himself in danger. Spike says that he thought Xander hated him or something and if Xander didn't want him then he might as well let the sun take him. Xander gets upset and to never do that because he loves And needs him. I think they are friends with a gay couple not sure though.

I think buffys dead but not sure

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.