Click Here!

WHY DOES MY BRAIN HATE ME!?

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

My brain is currently trying to make me write a Get Backers/Bleach crossover. WHY DOES IT DO THIS? Chances are, with a crossover like that, it could only be a chaptered piece, and I fail at finishing those (I have the attention span of a magpie). Not to mentions, GB/B? WTF, mate? In the world of cracked out crossovers, thats a big one. Worse part? I KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK crying.giffear.gif This is almost as bad as the Harry Potter/Get Backers x-over I was working on, or the cracked out, I-must-have-been-on-LSD-or-something Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon crossover (Trowa in a SAILOR SCOUT COSTUME! WHY?).

I am totally whip.gif by my muse.

Why does the brain DO this? Why does it throw cracked out fics at you? WHY! WHY MY BRAIN HATE ME!?

Guest Serenanna

Because rampant imagination can be a bad thing sometimes, like the total fantasy AU fics that I never write only outline my mind throws at me,

or the one WOW/FMA OC idea I had,

or the cracked out FMA/Naruto idea centered on the pairing of Winry/Sasuke I had.

Or the Renji/Tatsuki fic my twisted pysche is telling me will work and convert millions! . . . If it would cough up an ending. >.<

An over-active imaginationn can be a scary thing. >.>

Sere, who could probably rent out her muse's services

Sometimes there just isn't any way of stopping the old gray matter when it wants to get on the wrong tracks.

I write the script for a web comic with a futuristic setting and adventure/sci-fiey/wtfey plot, and at the moment I'm supposed to be building tension to prelude the villain's betrayal and showing his true colours before the massive showdown between him and the heroes. What does my brain want to do? Write a pirate spin off. rolleyes.gif

• 11 months later...

gundam wing/sailor moon x-overs make me twitch. I don't know which ones are worse, when the boys fall in love with the scouts or when they become scouts and have to wear the sailor outfits. I especially hate Duo as Usagi or with jUsagi. Ick. I've been considering doing a Gundam Wing/Scar Tissue crossover or perhaps fusion? Only problem is, Scar Tissue has such a tiny fanbase, so I doubt anyone would read it, but Shix2 would be interesting or Cree if I wanted to do something with tentacles. I might do it just for me. *waves Scar tissue flag*

Guest Savaial
*chuckles*

Creativity can be a curse. I've been battling with the evil, vile temptation to write a fic (yaoi based...no shit, what a surprise) revolving around Vincent and Tseng. Thankfully, the Tseng muse is not cooperating, so I think the world is safe....

ANd why would a Vincent/Tseng pairing be so bad?? Tseng, as head of the Turks, wouldbe an obvious counterpoint to the ex-Turk Valentine. Go for it. Jesus, I've seen so, so much worse.

As a general rule, I dislike fics that go AU and make most of the characters vampires (no offense intended to those that write them). And yet, my mind has come up with one of these that I have been fighting the urge to write down for several months. Why?

Guest Monsterking

here is my answer to this threads question

your brain does not hate you it is just trying to advertise an potential item that could be used by you and you interpert it as your brain given you grief when in fact it is just trying to help you with an new story idea.

Peace Out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"