Click Here!

Orgies are the way to ease social tensions

Guest echtrae

Guest Yhitzak

Boy, I think I'm blind with hypcrisy! I want to know how orgies are somehow better for a person's overall sexual health than, say, a happy homosexual relationship or the elimination of an unwanted pregnancy. Don't orgies somehow lead one to thinking of not only homosexuality, but unwanted pregnancy?

Do you remember when Janet Reno advocated the instruction of masturbation in sexual education programs as an effort to explain or encourage safe sex? Remember how much shit she got because of that? Makes me sad to think we've gone so far the other way, we're now discussing the validity of orgies. Sans sodomy, of course. I mean, what would an orgy be if sodomy were allowed!?!

Personally, I think that if more people had more orgasms -period- there would be far less hate and anger in the world. And you don't have to have sex *or* an orgy to have an orgasm!

Yea, but it doesn't tell you what kind of orgy he favors.

Techinically, an orgy is a gathering where any social taboos are relaxed. Thus one can have a sex orgy, a drinking orgy, and of course, a killing orgy. The last one is probably the kind he wanted to invite the gays to. angry.gif