Click Here!

Loving Salem

Guest Chu!

Does anyone at all know what happened to this WONDERFUL fic or the author? I cant remember his/her name, but this was her only fic i believe. It was in the original m/m section and it was about a boy who stalks another boy while his mother is out of the house (sometimes in the house), but it ends very happy.

If anyone has maybe the author's contact email or perhaps an idea of where the story is now (Id really love to read it =///)

Thanks for any help at all <333

Does anyone at all know what happened to this WONDERFUL fic or the author? I cant remember his/her name, but this was her only fic i believe. It was in the original m/m section and it was about a boy who stalks another boy while his mother is out of the house (sometimes in the house), but it ends very happy.

If anyone has maybe the author's contact email or perhaps an idea of where the story is now (Id really love to read it =///)

Thanks for any help at all <333

Yes, that's Kereliah. I checked out her profile and all of her orig. stories have been removed. Though there's this note: Currently working on a complete reboot of Loving Salem, with less purple prose and more realistic characterization. There's also an email listed, so you may want to email the author for further questions.

(I remember really liking Loving Salem so I hope it gets posted back up soon).

You're welcome! And thank you is definitely enough. I had the author listed on my recommended reading list; thankfully I put both the title and author name, so it was easy to look her up in the directory :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.