Click Here!

Looking for a Beta. Original M/M vampire story.

Guest Dragonrose

Guest Dragonrose

Hi there, I am an author who usually proof-reads her own stories for grammar and spelling, however, there are two areas where I am looking for help. Those are the plot and consistency. I am terrible at detecting plot-holes and at times my thoughts just get away from me, creating some choppiness that I can't fix on my own.

Thus I am looking for a Beta that can provide these services.

As for the story, it can be found here. It is an original story about a young, logical, geeky man who gets thrown into the middle of a conflict between vampires (who want him dead) and humans, all the while having to contend with one vampire who is rather stalkish and obcessed with him. As for themes, it's pretty tame though it contains swearing at times and in the future will have major violence. Currently a work in progress.

My updates, due to real life, aren't that often (will soon be once a month). I am willing to give a beta a trial run (which can be terminated at any time) and, if I am pleased, I would be willing to continue to work with said beta, perhaps even on further stories.

Looking forward to hearing from people, thank you for taking the time to read this.

• 2 months later...

I can be your beta if you don't mind my hectic life schedule. I read your prologue and, while there isn't much to help you with (since it doesn't contain much plot and you are quite adept at grammar), I can help you fine-tune the wording and such. I tend to be a blunt beta, but I'm not intentionally insulting (at least, no one's told me I am). If you accept, I can give you a detailed breakdown of what I find through the forum PMs, since that tends to be the easiest for me. =3

It would probably be easier to announce your denial or acceptance in a PM since I'll probably lose this thread. It's happened before. ._.;

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.