Click Here!

Help Please... HP/?SS?

MuggleAngel

I'm posting this because I was trying to find a story for thekatandmonkey, but it seem the story I knew about was no longer in my faves... Their original search was for Younger Snape SS/HP.

Please forgive me that my memory of the fic is a little sketchy, it's been awhile since I read it... I don't remember every thing, but I'll try to give as much info as I can.

There was Death Eater attack on Hogwarts. I don't remember why, but Harry and Professor Snape were in the same corridor when they were attacked... I think Snape told Harry to run to the Headmasters tower (I may be wrong about where Snape told him to go). The Death Eater cast some spell on Snape and he disappeared. Everyone thought Snape had died protecting Harry. Dumbledore later got a floo message that the school had sent a student to a protective room in a safe house (again I'm not one hundred percent sure on this, but think it's right), it turned out to be a teenaged Severus Snape. I don't remember much after that, but Sev came back to Hogwarts under a different name and with out any memories. I think his new name may have started with the letter D!?! There was also a talent show... Professor Trelawney wrote on a paper who she predicted would win, it had both Sev's real name and his new name. I think Sev won by singing.

I know it's not much, but hopefully someone will recognize it. If anyone knows the Title, Author, Site and or sites this is posted at; both thekatandmonkey and I would be very greatful. Please and Thank You! :D

• 1 year later...

Okay... It took me almost 2-years, but I finally found this one! The only thing I was wrong about was that Sev.'s new name started with the letter C, not D. If anyone would like to read it; the stary is Charles Alexander Tompkins, by Taran and is posted on HP Fandom. The link below should take you there no problem! :D

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=65

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.