Click Here!

Looking for fic

Guest Akai

I found a fic a while back where the Shodai Hokage had made a law that said all kunoichi were to be slaves to shinobi or some such thing. Naruto started out with Hinata but later added Haku and Isaribi to his harem. Anyone know where I can find this fic?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Golden Kitsune

im looking for a Gaara/Sai fic. its starts out with Sai dying in battle and Gaaras telling him not to die while waiting for Sakura to show up. i think it has like 8-9 chapters and i cant find it anywhere. give me a heads up if you know anything. please, and thanks!

I am searching for a story. I can't remember the name of it. It was a Sasuke/Naruto pairing, set in a AU. It starts out with naruto showing put at Sasuke's home with a child clamming that it is Sasuke's. Its set in a MidEvile universe. You find out that Naruto was a slave to Orochmaru (?) but escaped with the child that he believes to be Sasuke's. It turn out that the child is his from when he was forced to married Sakura, before she ran off with Sasuke's brother. Which they end up at Orochmaru's, Sakura gives broth, Naruto it told to kill said child, he doesn't, naruto runs off with it inseted to Sasuke.

I really love this story would love to re-read it again. Its an really good story, and really long. If anyone know of it please let me know.

Thanks, AngelicChaos

• 2 months later...

I am searching for a story. I can't remember the name of it. It was a Sasuke/Naruto pairing, set in a AU. It starts out with naruto showing put at Sasuke's home with a child clamming that it is Sasuke's. Its set in a MidEvile universe. You find out that Naruto was a slave to Orochmaru (?) but escaped with the child that he believes to be Sasuke's. It turn out that the child is his from when he was forced to married Sakura, before she ran off with Sasuke's brother. Which they end up at Orochmaru's, Sakura gives broth, Naruto it told to kill said child, he doesn't, naruto runs off with it inseted to Sasuke.

I really love this story would love to re-read it again. Its an really good story, and really long. If anyone know of it please let me know.

Thanks, AngelicChaos

The fic you're looking for is For the Love of His Son by lexjamandme.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/24832-looking-for-fic/

Hope this helps you

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.