Click Here!

What's your fav story on AFF?

Aserenity

here's my top three stories that I have been into this week. (all follow under catagory of orginal stories)

Infliction of Pain -genre- Drama

The Support Group -genre- Drama

Almost Alive -genre- Dark Fiction

maybe check them out?what are your's?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yhitzak

Lord, this is sad. Not *one* response. Alas, I only have one thing I can add, since I've only found one story that I made it through the first paragraph of and *didn't* click the 'back' button.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092629

Great rant about human sexuality. Do Kidwyn a favor and check it out. If you would rather follow the links, go to Originals, Rants/Journals, and "A Question For the Masses."

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

K, let me think about that. So top 3..

1) The Lord Emperor Vampire Saga by kiix . Book 4 Clove is my favorite so far, but others are brilliant too.

2) Sanctuary by Janette. Oh hold for now, but she said that she'll continue. Besides, one can always enjoy her other blackwidower universe stories while waiting. Warning a little bloody and dark.. ok, more than a little.

3) The Last Pure Human by TwistedHilarity. This one is without vampires biggrin.gif Hilarious an sexy...

P.S. All the stories have slash relationships so beware!

clap.gif Hm,let me see!

Well,my favourite so far is definitely Not supposed to by Teeta.

The second place goes to lovely Saga of the Lord Emperor Vampire by kiix,and on the third place for now is Elanor's revenge by Julie and Fianna in the LotR section.

Check them out!!! two_thumbs.gif

Edited by darma

I will have to say my favs that I check for updates for everyday is

If I knew then...by BlackOpal

(slash/bondage last couple of chappies are eeeeww but I can't stop reading.)

The Last Pure Human... by TwistedHilarity

(Oh my slash...catmen and one poor little lost human...and they're married!)

Among the butterflies...by Peach like Prince

(Slashable yet again. Goverment creates superhumans..and one gets away...)

I haunt the Original section, mainly because of the better quality of work.

Kiix

(ps...thanks for the nods!)

Yeah I often find myself checking your posts to see if you've updated. It's so cool you keep your signature up to date with the story.

It's the least I can do. I figure if I don't bother to do something as simple as keeping a link updated, why should anyone bother to follow it and read the story. biggrin.gif

My favorite story ... hmmm ...

I like many stories and I was thinking about this question AND I had no problems answering it. My absolute favorite original story is "Perseverance" by lime green and tangerine.

What a shame it's updated every 6 months or more rarely sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

WEL MY MOST FAV STORY IS :

Lord Emperor Vampire Series by Kiix i just wub.gif it!!! and alll of her stories!!!!

Then another master piece is

The Last Pure Human by TwistedHilarity two_thumbs.gif

well i also love stories that i love but that are updated not so fast

and this are:

THE SUMMARIES ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE WRITER OF THE STORIES I JUST WANTED YOU READ IT TO HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IS ABOUT. gossip.gif

True Ownership by Acheron DarkHunter

A demon is controlled by a family that hates him. When the master dies, one of his sons takes over, and it soon becomes a contest between the two to see who is truly the owner and who is owned. tongue.gif

Dragon X by AlphaFusion2

A dragon going through his mating years.

( it a great story yes.gif i just don't understand why doesn't it have more reviews) sad.gif

another funny and great story is

Vengeance Owned:Gabriel and Milo

The beautiful Archangel Gabriel and the sexy Demon Milo are sent to resolve a Dispute between Heaven and Hell but things just keep getting hotter between them...

( what is funny is they end up stuck together, that demon is a horny one, but Gabriel... biggrin.gif )

Fallen by Lux

Angel of Death meets Angel of Life and has a change of heart.

and speaking of angels:

God’s Healer + the squel Anything But Ordinary by Naitomea are not bad!!!+ Autumn on the Sea

( but this time the angel is the one that want to jump on a human, and also someone with horns wants the same human. rolleyes.gif )

Demons Don't Cry by sleep-spent-dreaming

Captured by priests at a young age, Kin lives in a world where demons are trained to please humans.

(it is a sad story at first...)

The Gift by Ennya

A young boy is given as a sort of sacrifice to a beautiful vampire. But what happensn thn the vampire doesn't want just his blood?

Can't get anymore worse by Shippa the Red Kitsune

After suffering a month in prison and two weeks of being abandon in a cage by the crossroads, bruised and beaten, Salem couldn't handle any more problems. Enter Havok, a bitter hermit that wants him as a slave.

Monster by sagewhistler but now is on hold crying.gif

The King of Darkness has made one request to end the war. His name is Gabriel.

and , and well there are a lot of other great stories i will find them make a list post it here!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS POSSIBLILITY!!!!!! bounce.gif

Edited by sesshomarunaraku

Oh my gosh, I can't believe no one's mentioned In The Company Of Shadows by Sonny and Ais Creations. My absolute favorite although it's nearing the end which is making me more than a bit sad.

Very, very, very Honorable Mentions:

Lord Emperor Series by Kiix

Blood Oranges by orbiting jupiter

Reach by brilliantbean

Once a Slave by Katica Locke

If I Knew Then by BlackOpal

Gravity of Love by peccavi

• 4 weeks later...
My favorite story ... hmmm ...

I like many stories and I was thinking about this question AND I had no problems answering it. My absolute favorite original story is "Perseverance" by lime green and tangerine.

What a shame it's updated every 6 months or more rarely sad.gif

Oh, um. wow. This was the last thing I expected to see.

Y'see, I'm the tangerine part of lime green and tangerine... and I have no valid excuse for why Perseverance (or any of our other stories) get updated so sparsely except... we both have the crappiest jobs in the world and they make our time together to write very little or completely nonexistent. Plus, the usual 'we suck' applies as well...

But we DO plan on finishing P, AND making a sequel to it someday soon! -crosses fingers and squeezes eyes shut and hope no one eats my face off-

I'll work on an update to P very soon, promise.

OH AND, as far as my favorite AFF story, atm nothing beats orbiting jupiter's A Stage and a Bus. UST-ish original bandslash, yum.

Second attempt at posting here...clicked the wrong button the first time around as I sometimes do...

3 fav stories:

Someday never comes by vivid_white in the originals>angst section (hope she updates soon im hanging!)

Ceald Amothien by wanderingaddict in the games>never winters nights section...but all of his stuff is just magic, you don't even need to know about the game, his writing is so perfect that anything he does just stands alone.

...well...that's only twobut I have been busy ...doh.

Definitely my favourite story right now is Lecture Notes by sheherazade. I can't get enough.. Everytime it's updated I squee with joy.

Other two...

2) Summer Lust by Isaaku

3) Razors Edge of Love... cant remember the author.

Wow - and here I thought Razor's would be long forgotten by now... Thanks for that - yeah, I wrote it (and can prove it lol)

Now let's see if I can remember the ones I came to post lol *light bulb* right...

Britta's "Lydia's Dad" series is my favorite. Her three fics for them are my top three favorites

In order of appearance in the series...

Lydia's Dad

Lydia's Dad - Graduation

Lydia's Dad - Summer Vacation

Wow - and here I thought Razor's would be long forgotten by now... Thanks for that - yeah, I wrote it (and can prove it lol)

Now let's see if I can remember the ones I came to post lol *light bulb* right...

Britta's "Lydia's Dad" series is my favorite. Her three fics for them are my top three favorites

In order of appearance in the series...

Lydia's Dad

Lydia's Dad - Graduation

Lydia's Dad - Summer Vacation

Haha, no Razor's was a true love story. Pulled on my heart strings and definitely not forgotten smile.gif lot of people liked that one, from what I've heard

Ahh! Omg I can't believe I forgot the Lydia's Dad series! I absolutely ADORED those. The author said she would be writing another... but it never came ;_; They were so wonderfully written and so believable.

Lamia / Lamia II by Keith have always been two of my favorites.

Acquiescence of the Heart and its sequel Revelations by cu-kid are another (Though they follow the same characters and timeline, the sequel can be read as a stand-alone).

That's all I could put up. Have to get ready for work.

Haha, no Razor's was a true love story. Pulled on my heart strings and definitely not forgotten smile.gif lot of people liked that one, from what I've heard

Ahh! Omg I can't believe I forgot the Lydia's Dad series! I absolutely ADORED those. The author said she would be writing another... but it never came ;_; They were so wonderfully written and so believable.

Well thank you. Yeah, I guess more people tend to talk about stories than review now - but I don't mind, as long as my work's liked or at least respected (I take reads and non-flames afterwards as good signs LOL!)

I know! Even though I've never truly been in that situation (none of my friends had really hot dads - sad, I know) but still in a weird way I could relate to it. Do wish she'd write another though. But if nothing else at least we have those three smile.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.