Click Here!

In Dire Need Of A Good Story!

BlueEyedPandaBear

So... I have read like almost every single Harry slash fanfiction story out there, and I'm in the mood for something new and different lol

I'll read any Harry/? pairing EXCEPT Harry/Ron... i just find this pairing.... odd lol

Please help me in my search!! I'm dieing for a good story!!! lol

Guest StarrCrystal

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094436&chapter=1

Its a harry & fenrir fic. In this Voldermort won and Harry was given to Greyback. Greyback found out that Harry killed Remus and as punishment Harry would be used only as a baby maker. He was changed but he isnt allowed to join into the pack and want pups he has will be taken from him and raised by the pack. I havent gotten very far in it but I like it so far. My heart goes out to poor Harry. He's stuck in that dark hut all alone

http://hp.adultfanfi...94436&chapter=1

Its a harry & fenrir fic. In this Voldermort won and Harry was given to Greyback. Greyback found out that Harry killed Remus and as punishment Harry would be used only as a baby maker. He was changed but he isnt allowed to join into the pack and want pups he has will be taken from him and raised by the pack. I havent gotten very far in it but I like it so far. My heart goes out to poor Harry. He's stuck in that dark hut all alone

awwww i hope it gets better, because i do love harry/fenrir pairing :(

Edited by BlueEyedPandaBear

http://hp.adultfanfi...94436&chapter=1 Its a harry & fenrir fic. In this Voldermort won and Harry was given to Greyback. Greyback found out that Harry killed Remus and as punishment Harry would be used only as a baby maker. He was changed but he isnt allowed to join into the pack and want pups he has will be taken from him and raised by the pack. I havent gotten very far in it but I like it so far. My heart goes out to poor Harry. He's stuck in that dark hut all alone

OMG i littereally cried the last chapter... :( i hope they update soon.... and now I'm off to read some of her other stories :) to help cheer me up after that tear-jerker...

Edited by BlueEyedPandaBear

Guest StarrCrystal

The story that its based of is REALLY good. Im just upset that it hasnt been continued. You should try that one to. But its Fenrir/Harry/Draco. The link is on the first chapter of punishment. Now that fic was heartbreaking

The story that its based of is REALLY good. Im just upset that it hasnt been continued. You should try that one to. But its Fenrir/Harry/Draco. The link is on the first chapter of punishment. Now that fic was heartbreaking

oh man i dont think i can handle any more tearjerkers.... lol

Guest Starrcrystal

oh yeah this one will make you cry. Im just pissed that it was never finished. I mean it stops on like a clifthanger!!!! basically harry has another pup after the twins but he gave birth 3 months early so they let him keep it. during the pregnancy though everyone was worried about him becasue he just withdrew himself entirely. it gets so sad becasue he grew so attached to the baby that they had to hold him down so the baby could be included in the pack. its really good and worth the tears. *sigh* i just wiash it would get updated.

oh yeah this one will make you cry. Im just pissed that it was never finished. I mean it stops on like a clifthanger!!!! basically harry has another pup after the twins but he gave birth 3 months early so they let him keep it. during the pregnancy though everyone was worried about him becasue he just withdrew himself entirely. it gets so sad becasue he grew so attached to the baby that they had to hold him down so the baby could be included in the pack. its really good and worth the tears. *sigh* i just wiash it would get updated.

Ok so i went against my gut and read A Mate To the Werewolves.... and yes i did tear up at the part when he was begging for them not to take his pup..... oh geez :( now i wish i didnt read it because i want her to update ASAP lol

Guest StarrCrystal

My thoughts exactly. I mean Punishment it good but it cant really compare to that fic. I wish it would get updated but I doubt it ever will since the last update was in 2009

My thoughts exactly. I mean Punishment it good but it cant really compare to that fic. I wish it would get updated but I doubt it ever will since the last update was in 2009

yea but i understand, i mean i have fics out there that i haven't updated in years, just because i don't have time or anymore creativity to update lol but i feel bad because i get the random comment here and there begging for me for another chapter lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.