Click Here!

PLEASE HELP! AU DBZ Epic with Multiple M/F Pairings

Guest Cait~Desperate

Guest Cait~Desperate

Alright, so I read this fic years ago but never finished it due to it being a WIP at the time. I've tried finding it on multiple occasions. The story was very complex so I'm going to write all that I remember in hopes that maybe one random detail will be enough to jog someones memory. Most of this will seem very PG-13 but I assure you it was NC-17.

This story was very AU. The setting was Vegetasei and everyone was a saiyan. The plot focused on Bulma, Chi-Chi, and (non-android)Eighteen being rounded up for a sort of finishing school with the rest of the girls on the planet who were around Prince Vegeta's age. Krillen, Kakarrot(Goku), and Yamucha were his age as well, they were also his guards. Yamucha was portrayed as a douche. The girls were outcasts because of their colorings: Blue everything, brown eyes, and blonde hair/tail respectively and they were sort of bitter from it. They became friends and shunned society for shunning them. During the finishing school aspect every girl had to choose a signature scent but I can only recall that Chi-Chi picked 'fresh baked cookies'. The point of having all these girls together was so Vegeta could find his Mate. Mating was a big plot point. Most of the other girls ended up with the lesser no-named guards that were his age too. It was also a coming of age story where the main girls were so man hating at the beginning that they trained secretly in an illegal gravity camber Bulma and her father had made. Along the way they became friendly with the guys and eventually the couples grew to love each other, albeit platonically. The characters all developed an individualized birthmark/natural tattoo at the precise random instant they turned of age and they mentally went through puberty once it appeared. At that point there was a frenzied chase which ended in the pairs mating with lots of sex and neck biting.

Also, King Vegeta was a big part of the fic. He was pretty much the main villain. There was a scene where he incinerated a palace concubine with an energy blast after he came while she was still on his lap fucking him. He developed a consuming, unhealthy obsession with Bulma enen though he came to the conclusion Prince Vegeta liked her the most. He came up with a scheme to get him out of the way and when that didn't work he set up a big tournament where sayins could challenge each other to fight, winning the losers mate. There wasn't a lot of takers but everyone challenged won, inluding Bulma. She kicked a bitches ass. At the end the King arrogantly challenged Vegeta and cut off his tail mid fight. Vegeta then ripped his fucking throat out. They all turned Oozaru at one point after it was over and sort of just bullshitted as a group of friends.

It was definitely an epic. There was at least 30-40 chapters and it left off soon after the extremely anticipated matings between Bulma/Vegeta, Chi-Chi/Kakarrot, and Eighteen/Kirillen. The author just took their time in getting there. That's why I remember this so much, I made an investment in this story and never got closure. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not crazy or anything, I just thought about this fic again after 4 or 5 years and it annoys me that I can remember parts so vividly yet have no clue as to it's name or how to find it. I hate that I didn't get to finish.

If you know what the name of this fic is or the author's name please leave a reply, I'd be delighted. Thank You in advance!

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.