Click Here!

HP Cinderella Fics...

MuggleAngel

I"m looking for a few Harry Potter fairy-tales, preferably Cinderella... but other fairy-tales are welcome. I'm looking for certain stories, but again all HP fairy-tales are welcome.

1) Harry was in detention during a Hogwarts Masquerade Ball. The Ghost of his Godfather gets him out of it, so he can meet his soulmate. Harry takes a potion to become a girl as part of his costume. He was Lady Guinevere and his soulmate was Lancelot (I think that's who they where at the party). Harry gave his soulmate a bracelet from his costume, so they could easily find each other later. In the end it was a Harry/Draco.

2) I don't remember much about this one... but it was Ginny/Harry pairing. Ginny wore a mask and vale to cover her hair at a Hogworts Dance. Harry really falls for the mystery girl, not realizing it was Ginny. I don't remember why, but Ginny somehow lost her wand. Harry found the wand and was trying to find out who it belonged to so he could find the girl he danced with.

3) This one is incest and I don't really remember much. Harry wanted to go to the Princes Ball... I think it was Sirius that helped him get there. He met and fell for Prince James and I think they ended up having sex in the palace garden... They later find out they are father and son, but still want a sexual relationship. I'm pretty sure there was a link to a picture of the garden sex!?!

I know these aren't much to go on. Slash or Het I don't mind, as long as the stories are complete! If it's something other then these three please post; the pairings, along with the title, author and site or sites they are posted at if you can't post a link. Again, could you please help me find HP Cinderella Fics? If you could help find these I would be very grateful... Please and Thank You! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.