Click Here!

Masturbating trespasser booted from frat

Guest echtrae

Guest echtrae
While fraternity members were eating in the dining room, a woman entered the house's living room, took off her clothes and started masturbating, said LSA junior Dan Nye, the president of the Washtenaw Avenue fraternity.

Fraternity members asked the woman to leave the house, but she refused and continued masturbating for about half an hour, Nye said.

And I'm thinking to myself What the hell has this world come to? I very clearly remember a time when such an interloper would have been offered a beer and quite possible several helping hands. blink.gif

Masturbating trespasser booted from frat

Guest Agaib

jeez? why by so mean?

it must have been a frat for a bunch of uptight conservative boys

EDIT:

A quote from their website...

"Pi Kappa Alpha is dedicated to developing men of integrity, intellect, and high moral character and to fostering a truly lifelong fraternal experience."

I have to admit, calling the police wouldn't be among the first, or even second or third thoughts on my mind, in that kind of a situation.

Although one must wonder... If the guys really were that shocked, and unless they were hiding in the bathroom, what were they doing during the half an hour she spent taking care of business? huh.gif

Ignoring her? No physical description, though the article did mention they thought she was on drugs at the time. Some drugs leave a person looking pretty messed up. I mean sure, if it had been the latest playmate they might have asked her to move into another room (the university probably has decency rules) but if she was the cover of this months "Grannies and Trannies" they would probably have been a bit disgusted.

It is sad that the world can not be as our beloved fan fiction would wish it! (Though granted, considering the numbers of monsters, undead, vampires, werewolves, alien species both friendly and hostile, etc. that might actually be a good thing...)

Guest Big Samurai

Judging from the article, maybe she was really nasty? I'm more inclined to go with what Mr. 'Trae said about frats, because I seriously doubt they would've kicked her out unless something was really off. Fraternities have all those oaths and whatnot, but, really, I don't think anybody takes 'em all that seriously, no matter how high-class they're supposed to be. I mean, dude, they're throwing out the couches! If frat guys threw out every piece of furniture they had that was involved with something sexual, they'd be living in empty buildings.