Click Here!

Wild Thornberries fic

Corsair420

there used to be a fic I can't remember who was the author but it had eliza and she found out the only way to keep her powers was to have different animals cum on her or in her every day, there were multiple chapter, one had her with a goat, another with otters another with elephants and a few others.

Does anyone know what happened this one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest lilhorneyboy13

Sounds hot, i like animals cumming on people, id be up to write a story for you on this on as well as your AGU story just get back to me with the details on what you would like

• 1 month later...
Guest Balls_from_Hell

there used to be a fic I can't remember who was the author but it had eliza and she found out the only way to keep her powers was to have different animals cum on her or in her every day, there were multiple chapter, one had her with a goat, another with otters another with elephants and a few others.

Does anyone know what happened this one?

Holy shit. I've been looking for the same one. Shit, I can't find it. But i remember reading it somewhere ages ago. It had many chapters. I remember one chapter was called Eliza and the Buck. It was pretty interesting, but I dont remember whether I read it here or somewhere else. But I was checking out the fic for The Wild Thornberrys and this story came to mind. Been on the lookout ever since.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.