Click Here!

kisame and itachi rescue naruto

Guest Reincarnate

Guest Reincarnate

i remember a story where Naruto is being slowly destroyed by konoha. he attempts to apply for vacation to get away but Tsunade refuses because the date was made to look like he put it in a week ago when he had aplied for vacation like a month ago. ANBU beat the crap out of him everyday as a wake up and He's dieing from the last one and he drags himself up into a tree(?) to see one last sunset when itachi and kisame find him do what the can for him and when Naruto regains consciousness he promises to give them the Kyuubi because he just wants to die. somehow he either henges into sexy-no-jutsu to hide or he gets stuck like that. he goes by the name Ai and kisame and itachi act as his bodygaurds(calling him Ai-sama). because of his injuries when Kisame takes him out into the village they're stay at he carries him on his shoulder because his ankles/feet are so badly damaged.

things get fuzzy for me here. somehow Kisame and itachi get attacked/sick/something! and naruto takes care of him and begs Samehada to help him protect them when people(don't remember who) break into the hotel room they are staying. some point after that to thank them for taking care of him Naruto goes shopping for suplies when a smitten villager attempts to talk/ask Ai-sama out.Naruto is starting to get scared when the guy won't leave him alone and naruto's charka freaks out and steals most of the villager's charka/soul/whatever and actually leaves the stolen bit of something at the Kyuubi's cage like an offering. after that things get even fuzzier for me.

I know the kyuubi plans on escaping kisame and itachi before they can extract her and taking care of Naruto. she knows something is wrong with naruto's chakra. she makes a few appearances while takeing over naruto's body. She goes to konoha to taunt sasuke and steals a bunch of his energy by having sex with him. Sakura sees this and follows her out of the village to kill the woman that she thinks is trying to steal sasuke. there is a fight scene and the both get beat up with sakura in REALLY bad shape. everything else is in bits and pieces for me but i know the three of them (kisame,itachi,naruto) end up in a monastery with naruto in worse shape than he was and kyuubi trying to abort the kid she accidentally got them pregnant with, even though she broke sauske's semen down for the protein to help heal Naruto.

oh and the forth shows up as a seagull and "talks" Itachi who apparently can understand him.

i'm hoping it's been update since then or hasn't been taken down. *crosses fingers*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.