Click Here!

What Other Sites You Use

Guest Cartridge

The fetish stuff on appropriate fetish sites, little else.

I post on Media Miner and various Live Journal communities (and a lot of drabbles end up on my journal and nowhere else because they're pointless little 500-1500 word one offs that I needed to get outta my head). On the very, very rare occassion I'll post on fanfiction.net if I can't find a reader following anywhere else. I'm such a feedback junkie and hate when I'm posting somewhere and getting next to no reviews.

Guest Big Samurai

For lemons, I post here exclusively.

For other 'fic, I post certain bits on LJ (Final Fantasy shorts, mostly), but I put most of it at A Certain Site That Everybody Knows.

Guest Serenanna

I post everywhere I can find since my stuff seems to be tamer than some. Mediaminer, ficwad, ff.net, my own LJ and communities . . .

I used to post original stuff on the Grey Archive, but am now persona-non-grata there now (and good riddance!).

My FMA stuff will probably be hosted on a private archive of a friend soon, hopefully. I'm still wearing to hear from her on an update.

Hiei I know runs his own site for his own fics.

So, if you can't find a spot, make it!

Sere

The only other site I have posted anything on is Ficwad, but the lack of reviews and feedback (as there are none to this date) means that I am a staunch AFF supporter - that and the fact that this community is wonderfully supportive of it's writers. I honestly can't think of another site that I would even deem worthy of posting on. As a matter of fact - I'm seriously thinking of taking down my Ficwad posts - it seems pointless.

Guest Big Samurai
I'm seriously thinking of taking down my Ficwad posts - it seems pointless.

I can agree with that. I had one of my big (non-lemon) 'fics up at FW, and ... nothing. No hits, no reviews, zip. I decided that all of that reformatting -- which, BTW, was a pain in the ass to do -- was not worth my time, so ... no more FW for me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.