Click Here!

Tagline Search?

flamingangel

Hi there!

I've been on aff.net for awhile, and one thing that I would like to see is a search, not for authors or story titles, but for the tags in a story, like PWP and such.

I know that one could easily browse through all the categories and find a few stories with the taglines they want, but it'd be easier to type them in in a searchbar and have a list of all the stories with those tags, so then you don't have to go through the entire listing.

If that makes sence?

Just a thought, I don't think it would be.. too... hard to do/impliment, but I also don't know coding, so eh, what do I know!

Anyways, there's mu suggestion ^^

<3

~*Angel*~

Guest DarkAvenger

My understanding is that it is limited for character numbers because if we allowed people to search for two letters, it would return thousands and thousands of results and overtax the database. Think about when we get the search coding unified... there will be bazillions of stories returned for the code M/F and it would likely take forever for it to return any result at all, if it even bothered to do anything but barf up an error page and reset the database.

Anyway, other than that, yes, exactly what redsilver said. *nods*