Click Here!

Searching. SASUNARU College Fic?

Toxic_Kisses

From what I remember the fiction was completed. The main pairing was SasuNaru but there was also a side pairing of KakaIru and a couple others that I can't remember at this moment. Sasuke and Naruto were new students within the college and upon meeting didn't like each other, and showed it by playing pranks upon each other. Something that was quite easy to do considering the both shared the same dorm. I think within the fic. Naruto had a bad childhood involved a humanoid form of Kyuubi? It turns out that he was the one who made the marks on his face....with a pocket knife? It has been a long time since I've read the fiction and I have to admit that I might be crossing different fics. with the one that I'm trying to explain but I know for a fact that the story had many orginal character included with the Naru-verse characters. There was a point in which Naruto and the gain go to a dorm party and many were introduced as close friends and the such.If any of you know something about what I'm talking about I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

From what I remember the fiction was completed. The main pairing was SasuNaru but there was also a side pairing of KakaIru and a couple others that I can't remember at this moment. Sasuke and Naruto were new students within the college and upon meeting didn't like each other, and showed it by playing pranks upon each other. Something that was quite easy to do considering the both shared the same dorm. I think within the fic. Naruto had a bad childhood involved a humanoid form of Kyuubi? It turns out that he was the one who made the marks on his face....with a pocket knife? It has been a long time since I've read the fiction and I have to admit that I might be crossing different fics. with the one that I'm trying to explain but I know for a fact that the story had many orginal character included with the Naru-verse characters. There was a point in which Naruto and the gain go to a dorm party and many were introduced as close friends and the such.If any of you know something about what I'm talking about I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Are you looking for Roommates?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.