Click Here!

HieixBotan

Guest Squishy

Guest Squishy

Hey there,

I'm looking for a fic that I believe is pretty old. Unfortunately, I don't remember the title or author or if it was even here on aff.net, but I'm giving it a shot just in case:

The story is about Hiei being captured by the Koorime elders because the realized he's alive and it's around the time of his 100th birthday I think. Koorimes are supposed to reproduce on their own when they come of age, but since Hiei's a male, his biology causes complications for him where he has to release the egg or something he's producing into another or else he'll die, which is why the Koorime elders ordered for his capture. The gang try to rescue him, but I think Botan is the only one that can get to him. She tries to help him, but I guess he was in too much pain that he wasn't even conscious. So without him knowing, she relieves him of his burden and then he's saved while Botan goes into hiding at Genkai's. She and Yukina go through the whole pregnancy thing.

Years later, Hiei finds out and gets angry at Botan and doesn't thank her for what she did. Instead, he takes complete custody of his new found daughter and Botan tries to make her life in the living world. She has a boyfriend, but he ends up being completely abusive and the gang find out and basically kill him including Hiei who was especially angry at the guy.

Then later on Botan returns to her normal Spirit Detective assistant duties and they're all fighting, but get separated. Hiei and Botan end up in an isolated world of snow or something. Hiei finds a shack to put Botan in while he goes out to find a way out. What he finds instead is a memory of the time Botan helped him relieve his problem and he realizes the pain he caused her--even going so far as to think he raped her. Then he returns to her, apologized (I would assume in his own special way) and they end up together.

I think that's the basic gist of the story. If anyone knows any information concerning this fic, it would be a great help. Thanks in advance!

• 8 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.